Sign in to follow this  
Sassimanx

Server keeps breaking

Ok so i made a dedicated server for myself and my friend to play on problem is about 1 month into playing i login one day to find my mine flooded beyond repair and several other glitches such as not being able to mine anywhere on the map and so on. So I created a new map for my server and started over now this map after roughly 1 month of playtime has turned my entire leveled out land for my town into a big scarred flooded mess. It looks like my cat got a hold of the graphics and sharpened her claws and then its flooded with water on top of that and I cannot get out of the area im stuck in the middle of this mess that was once my nice little town. I really dont think its fair that I should have to continue to make new maps and start all over every damn month. Could someone please tell me how to restore my current map back to a playable state or what I can do to prevent this from happening if i were to start a new map?

This has been an ongoing issue that needs fixed, devs. Please figure out a way to fix this asap as it's a game breaking glitch.

This pretty much sounds like the map files are destroyed. This is the first time I've heard about this so I doubt it's a bug in the dedicated server.

I think the computers hard drive may be failing.

13 hours ago, Sassimanx said:

Could someone please tell me how to restore my current map back to a playable state or what I can do to prevent this from happening if i were to start a new map?

restore the map from the backup.