Sign in to follow this  
scyther669

Few questions

Hello,
Not long ago I bought WU, but somehow I do not have the confidence to play on other private servers, so I'd like to try playing solo. I'd be afraid that after however many hundred hours of online admin suddenly collapse the deal: P

Now the question is how to replace the standard map mode to andventure created by himself in WGenerator?
I'm in: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ Wurm Unlimited \ WurmServerLauncher

There is a folder Adventure and Adventure_backup, mentioned in the files maps from the original preloaded maps on the mine created by the generator but the server after running crash.
What else do you need to change ??

I immediately other questions:
What about Priest? I've heard that you can not run two versions on one computer, to have alt?

So the solo is only a main character + a second laptop another version of the game and the priest?

Regards

There is a mod allowing a solo player to play a priest without penalties (so priest can also be crafter)

it's also possible to play multiple clients, but you have to kill all steam processes in task manager before starting a fresh client for the next char (previous character will stay ingame even woth steam procs killed)

So you only need one computer total even for server + 1-6 clients, if you have enough ram cpu etc. 

Here is a video on how to add a custom map

Here us Ago's Server Mod Loader with priest mod included. It's really easy for a newbie to install, 

Edited by Brash_Endeavors