Sign in to follow this  
Roushi

Eastern Pirate Isle's of Anthion ~ Of the Highthborne Graces.

Eastern Pirate Isle's of Anthion ~ Of the Highthborne Graces.

" Thick oak forests molest surrounding isles with inlaid pine grove mountain lakes and glistening,

virgin snow ripe for your first footprints. Will the invisible force of good or evil guide your

path in this world? Will you lead others into entente and take what is rightfully yours by force

or entrust only thyself with thy life in thy hands?!

Build a Kingdom and rid the lands of Pirate Crime?

Become a Hunter, living by bounty of the land, bow in hand?

Or be of said care-free Pirates pillaging what ye will, as ye see fit?!"

Map: Anthion Map ETA Jan 24th

Found on ~!Highthborne's ~ Eastern border

Mods: DisableFogSpider & NoFogSpider, BetterDigging, FishingIgnoresRange, TreasureChestClaim, Movetocenter, Upkeepcosts, Taxconfig, servertweaks (Dupe Auth fix), Timer fix, ServerPlayerCounter, WurmMods(Bounty, Bulk, Prospect, Salve, Sacrifice), Guards fix, HOTS Fix / Libilia Fix, MoreCraftables, Skillgaincontrol, MoonMetalminingmod, HitchingPost, ClayNShard4concretemod, Modloader Mods (Bulktransport, Spellmod, InbreedWarning, HarvestHelper, Cropmod, Creatureage, Bagofholding, Announcer), Bettercombatlog.

Map ETA Jan 24th ~ Custom Hardcore Survival/Roleplay PVP Map ~ PMK Only ~ 30k Creatures, 74% Aggmobs w/ bountymod

*_Info/Maps/History_*

Highthborne/Anthion Lore Website

Teamspeak3: 47.223.225.113 (~!Highthborne & Anthion TS3)

Support this work! Donate!

~!Highthborne oTSG Server Listing

Anthion Server Listing

Steam Thread

Steam Group

Edited by Roushi

Can't seem to load this server "Anthion" on the server list.

I have been getting it setup over the past 24 hours and it is now functioning. To access these lands you travel east in Haven of Hermits.

My apologies for the downtime, I tried to work as swiftly and prudently as possible! :)

It should now be up.

Edited by Roushi

Unfortunately last nights storm took our power down and now I am having problems running the server (saying unknown parameter for no reason at all, typical).

So, it will continue to be down and if you want to blame anything blame the US for they constantly work against anything I do to spite me.

Server is up at the moment but please note that it is not a centralized dataserver, unfortunately (I just don't have that kind of access or resources but I can use one if I had one).

This means that the server is prone to power outages during storms and regular maintenance schedules and usage associated with a workstation computer/fileserver.

Unfortunately, right as I finally get the server fully functional a storm rolled in down here in texas (just be thankful the server is still on the ground in the first place:) ).
Has been a rough start for the server but I promise, if I can keep it up I will. Please be considerate of the circumstances and understand that I am doing my best.

PVP lands Anthion are confirmed up, connectable and traversable. Join Haven of Hermits and travel east (or maybe I can figure out how to make a teleport).

Edited by Roushi

1|16|16 ~ {4:37PM CST} [Server Memory Successfully Expanded : 16GB 1333 9-9-9-24]

New lore is being added to Highthborne (Haven of Hermits).

If you would like to immediately play in Anthion please contact the Admin in Haven of Hermits and you will be teleported there.

Edited by Roushi

Server was updated to an SSD drive to improve performance.

Currently these lands are not available. When Highthborne releases publicly, Anthion will also go online.

Highthborne is currently at 3/7 shrines built. Once all are complete both lands will be available.

12/24/16 - Release

This server is finally complete and I will be releasing it today.

If you wish to access Anthion you spawn on the northeast coast of Highthborne and there are free boats, take one into the east border to cross. Alternatively, visit all seven shrines to get teleported to the safe zone in Anthion.

There will be free deeds/no upkeep until further notice.

The market is located at an island in the north, if you use the portal from Highthborne you will be sent directly there. There are boats available for use. The Market is called Willow Cove Markets.

If you have any other questions by all means ask here, send a PM on the forums, message me in-game, or e-mail me. (AERSupport) @(live)dotcom

Edited by Roushi

Challenge: Complete the path by climbing to the top of six of the Seven Graces of Highthborne. Receive a key from each of the Six Graces and you will be granted passage through the replica gatehouses into the Seventh Shrine. What awaits? A portal Into PVP lands, The Pirate Isle's of Anthion. A few treasure chests lie in wait for those who trek the path and find them first.

Will you be the one? Find out by joining ~!Highthborne oTSG Today!

(Google translated - Sorry for any miscommunicays)

課題:Highthborneの7つの恵みのうちの6つに登ることによって道を完了してください。 6各グレースから鍵を受け取り、レプリカの門から第7神社に入ることができます。 待っているのは何ですか? PVPに入るポータル、Anthion。 いくつかの宝箱は、道を旅した後に最初に見つけた人を待つことです

あなたはその人ですか? 〜に参加してください! 今日のHighthborne oTSG!

Задача: Пройдите путь, восхождение на вершину шести из семи милостей Highthborne. Получить ключ от каждого из шести милостей и вам будет предоставлен проход через реплику gatehouses в седьмом Shrine. Что случится? Портал PVP в земле, The Pirate Isle's of Антион. Некоторые сундуков ждут тех, кто путешествовать пешком путь, и найти их в первую очередь.

Будете ли вы один? Узнайте путем присоединения ~! Highthborne oTSG Сегодня!

挑战:通过攀登到Highthborne的七个Graces的六个顶部完成的路径。 从六个恩典的每一个接收钥匙,你将被授予通过复制门房进入第七神殿。 入口进入PVP土地,海盗岛的Anthion。 几个宝箱躺在等待那些谁跋涉的路径,找到他们第一。

你会是一个吗? 通过加入〜! 今天Highthborne oTSG!

과제 : Highthborne의 7 가지 은총 중 6 가지 중 가장 높은 곳으로 올라가서 길을 완성하십시오. 6 개의 은총에서 열쇠를 받으면 복제 본문을 통과하여 일곱 번째 신전으로 들어가게됩니다. 무엇을 기다리고 있습니까? PVP 로의 포털, Anthion. 그것을 완성했습니다. 몇 가지 보물 상자는 경로를 여행하고 먼저 찾은 사람들을 기다립니다.

너는 그 사람이 될거야? ~에 가입하여 알아보십시오! Highthborne oTSG 투데이!

Défi: Complétez le chemin en grimpant au sommet de six des Sept Grâces de Highthborne. Recevez une clé de chacune des Six Grâces et vous obtiendrez le passage par les portes-fenêtres répliques dans le septième Sanctuaire. Qu'est-ce qui vous attend? Un portail dans les terres PVP, The Pirate Isle d'Anthion. Quelques coffres de trésors attendent ceux qui parcourent le chemin et les trouvent d'abord.

Serez-vous le seul? Découvrez en rejoignant ~! Highthborne oTSG Aujourd'hui!

Herausforderung: Führen Sie den Weg durch Klettern an die Spitze der sechs der sieben Grazien von Highthborne. Erhalten Sie einen Schlüssel von jeder der sechs Grazien und Sie werden Passage durch die Replik-Torhäuser in den Siebten Schrein gewährt werden. Was erwartet? Ein Portal in PVP landet, die Pirateninseln von Anthion. Ein paar Schatztruhen liegen für diejenigen, die den Weg gehen und sie zuerst finden.

Werden Sie derjenige sein? Finden Sie heraus, indem Sie ~ beitreten! Highthborne oTSG heute!

Edited by Roushi

The creature count and aggressive percentage have been increased dramatically.

From 10k to 30k and from 35% to 74%!

Enjoy!

Will you be the first to make your mark on Anthion? Come find out today by joining ~!Highthborne and taking a free boat from the public markets to the eastern border close by!

*_Info/Maps/History_*

Highthborne/Anthion Lore Website

Highthborne Online Map ~|~ Biomes Map ~|~ Ore Map

Teamspeak3: 47.223.225.113 (~!Highthborne & Anthion TS3)

Support this work! Donate!

~!Highthborne oTSG Server Listing

Anthion Server Listing

Steam Thread

Steam Group

Edited by Roushi