Sign in to follow this  
Mkwailord

[KEYBIND][ADAPTED] Daray's Keyboard Guide

THIS KEYBIND IS ORIGINALLY OF DARAY: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/76025-darays-keyboard-guide/

I im an old player of Wurm, i played since 7 or 8 years. In Wurm Online, Daray create a Keybind configuration, its really good because its divided in different parts

depending on what you will do; for example, you can switch between configurations like, "I want cut trees, so i will change to the other configuration", in this mode

you can use X, and C to cut the tree and chop it in logs.

Theres another configurations for all: foraging, mining, digging, walking, farming, etc...

The first mistake of the original files of the configuration is the file destination; Wurm Online and Wurm Unlimited have different file locations, so the game cant switch correctly

between configurations because the location is different. So all i do is correct the destinations of the files to make correctly the switch configurations.

Theres another features, to know it see in the original post (like change the items in you toolbet like the configuration)

DOWNLOAD:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1e3t3ml94plkbqq/default.rar?dl=0

INSTALLATION

All you need to do is put the "default" folder in your configurations location; for example:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs

Open the game and the console (default F1) and type: exec base.txt

Remember to make a backup of the original "default" folder...

Sorry the bad english, i im from mexico...

• Like 1

How were you able to get the itemID's? I am using Wurm Unlimited also and Darray's method does not work.

7 hours ago, LordRhys said:

How were you able to get the itemID's? I am using Wurm Unlimited also and Darray's method does not work.

Assuming WU is the same as WO, when you drag items into a toolbelt and save the belt, your playerdata.txt to the corresponding character should update with lines such as:

toolBelt5Slot8=-1
toolBelt5Slot7=-1

toolBelt5Slot6=1176118476407554

toolBelt5Slot5=-1

toolBelt5Slot4=446605413057794

toolBelt5Slot3=1693190193922

toolBelt5Slot2=365680041922050
toolBelt5Slot1=4838449605510402

Where -1 are empty values, and the long number is the itemID of the item that you dragged into it.

Buuuut.... there might be an easier way to do this as a GM.

Hopefully that helps! :D