Sign in to follow this  
Methuselah

Perpetual Liberty Public Sandbox [3x gain][2x action] - Please Join Us!

Hello!

The server: Perpetual Liberty Public Sandbox [3x gain][2x action]  is looking for friendly newbies or veterans players. looking for fun and cool people to play with on the server. The Server is a PvE and you receive deeds upon request.  Please contact Foxx or Loogi on the server if you have any questions.  We look forward to your presence!!!!

(WURM Unlimited)

Thank You!

Edited by Methuselah

This is not a 24/7 server. With no notice it will go down and not come back up for several hours. Not reliable.

On 1/7/2016 at 6:57 PM, Clatius said:

This is not a 24/7 server. With no notice it will go down and not come back up for several hours. Not reliable.

Actually, its a good server and its up 24/7.  I believe you may of been on when the hosting company was having issues. The server is fine.

ACTUALLY.... you're both correct and wrong at the same time.  A few weeks ago, yes the server was having issues on the hosting side and kept going down here and there.  Since then it seems to be stable again over the last few weeks.  At least no one has been contacting me on Steam about it anyway.

This server is actually made as PvP not PvE.  It's just that the people who have been playing on this server have been playing as PvE.  But you CAN PvP if you wanted to... because the server is set up this way in the first place.

Deeds are free, but yes you need to request them as of right now.  That will soon change where you'll have a deed upon starting on the server.  Upkeep of your deed at the moment is also free.  Eventually there will be a system set up where you can sacrifice items such as nails, planks, statues, etc; and receive money for the sacrifice.  You'll then use that money for your upkeep, which won't be expensive nor time consuming.  But if you want everything free, right now would be a good time to get started and not have to worry about upkeep.

If myself (Foxx) or Loogi are not on the server when you start up you can ask in the Freedom or GL Freedom chat for assistance.  Sometimes there's a player online that already has our contact and can help you get ahold of one of us. If not, add me directly on Steam and I'll hop on and help you out (If I'm not afk of course): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027032008

There are a few active players that are on WU everyday, so try the Freedom chat and say hello... sometimes it takes them a few to see their chat blinking XD.

CURRENT MAP DUMP: http://i.imgur.com/pbLOJE2.jpg

Edited by Foxx