Sign in to follow this  
bdew

[RELEASED] Bdew Client mods - New mod: FishBuddy - Updated Apr 09

There's some special voodoo that i haven't figured out yet about walls on upper floors, so it doesn't work for now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bdew said:

There's some special voodoo that i haven't figured out yet about walls on upper floors, so it doesn't work for now.

that explains a lot thanks, planning upper floors works fine, just not the walls.

Better ToolTips doesn't seem to work, its in my mods folder and the patcher works just fine (All my other mods work). 

I see what I did wrong.

Edited by Huntar

Custom Actions mod - for some reason the numbers are shown by default.

I tried to use 'act_show off'. Mod says that is off now but the numbers are still showing.

3 hours ago, Rinart73 said:

Custom Actions mod - for some reason the numbers are shown by default.

I tried to use 'act_show off'. Mod says that is off now but the numbers are still showing.

Are you on latest version? I'm pretty sure that used to be a bug in the past and i fixed it at some point.

• Like 1

New mod: Privacy Mod

This mod hides you from the steam "players" page that shows all players on a server, even if you aren't friends in steam.

This is somewhat experimental, and unless you really care about being incognito is not recommended for general use.

It works by dropping the steam authentication token right after it was used to login to the server, so that steam thinks you logged in and immediately disconnected.

It does NOT:

• Break steam authentication or allow anything you wouldn't be able to normally do (like play without owning the game, bypass authentication or anything bad).
  • Hide you in game in any way (local, /who, announcer mods, etc.).
  • Hide your identity from server owners (they can still see what steam account you logged in from, if they have the right mod).
  • Hide you from your steam friends.
  • Kill kitten.

As a side bonus it might also make "duplicate authentication" errors happen less often. Maybe.

Download and sources: https://github.com/bdew-wurm/privacy/releases

• Like 1

Better Tooltips v0.4

• Added horse colors to tooltip
  • Added sex to tooltip for all creatures
  • Added option to show harvestable status on infected trees/bushes
    • Disabled by default as vanilla servers don't allow harvesting them, turn on in properties file if your server does

image.png

Hey bdew

Just a few out their suggestions, maybe questions if this is actually possible already, relating to Custom Actions.

Can we get a way of testing what a action number does at all? For example, I often write down the number needed, but not what the action does (Yup I'm one of those people).

Can we change a toolbelt save number with this mod or perhaps enable finding the item id number for things and then use that number to activate it, if its not on any toolbelt?

I had one other one too, but I cant remember what it was....

Thanks for the great work, your mods are truly amazing.

Where in steam can i find this player list for each server?

Eject

On 6/7/2017 at 0:38 AM, KiwiBird said:

Can we get a way of testing what a action number does at all? For example, I often write down the number needed, but not what the action does (Yup I'm one of those people).

Not really since the mod (and the client itself) doesn't know that. The numbers are sent by the server when you open a menu and then sent back by the client when you choose an action. The only exception is the numbers that already have a keybinding option in vanilla.

On 6/7/2017 at 0:38 AM, KiwiBird said:

Can we change a toolbelt save number with this mod or perhaps enable finding the item id number for things and then use that number to activate it, if its not on any toolbelt?

Hm maybe, i'll consider adding something like that 

New update Wurm 1.4.0.1 seem to have broken the timelock mod. Maybe all of the mods..............

It works for me....

Make sure you re-ran the patcher after updating. If it still doesn't work post logs.

• Like 1

hi, x3 I made an account just to ask or give an idea for the Better Tooltips, creatures ages, be nice to know how old they are, for an example from 1-10 or something is when young goes to Adolescent, I really love that mod :3

On 9/12/2017 at 4:26 AM, Luka said:

hi, x3 I made an account just to ask or give an idea for the Better Tooltips, creatures ages, be nice to know how old they are, for an example from 1-10 or something is when young goes to Adolescent, I really love that mod :3

The specific age number is not available to the client, so it would need a server-side mod to send it.

On 9/13/2017 at 1:38 PM, Luka said:

ah ok, what about showing a creature pregnant?

Same thing.

where it shows female or male, coat color, be nice if it showed if a female was pregnant, that would help a lot as well with that mod.

On 9/23/2017 at 8:20 PM, Luka said:

where it shows female or male, coat color, be nice if it showed if a female was pregnant, that would help a lot as well with that mod.

Luka, see post above. bdew indicated its not possible at this time

On 9/24/2017 at 3:20 AM, Luka said:

As i said, it shows what can be shown without modification of the server. Anything beyond that would need a server-side mod to send the additional info.

On 9/25/2017 at 2:39 AM, LifesaverM said:

Luka, see post above. bdew indicated its not possible at this time

that was about age, and they did say after its the same with the showing pregnant after u posted that

On 9/25/2017 at 5:42 AM, bdew said:

As i said, it shows what can be shown without modification of the server. Anything beyond that would need a server-side mod to send the additional info.

Ah ok 

Anyone else having to disable timelock mod to get the client to load?

On 11/10/2017 at 9:56 AM, Governor said:

Anyone else having to disable timelock mod to get the client to load?

nope, it's working here.