Sign in to follow this  
bdew

[RELEASED] Bdew Client mods - New mod: FishBuddy - Updated Apr 09

Is there any way to make area work on items on tiles too? eg felled trees?

Because the area ability work on tiles, its not able to work on felled trees without the use of hover. At least thats my understanding.

My question is, does anyone know if there is a way to bind Open "Backpack Slot"?

wEZPXnk.png

Action mod updated to v0.9

• New modifier @eq<number> - makes the action target an equipped item in the given slot.
    • Slot numbers: 
      • left hand - 0
      • right hand - 1
      • head - 2
      • torso - 3
      • legs - 4
      • left arm - 5
      • right arm - 6
      • left hand - 7
      • right hand - 8
      • left foot - 9
      • right foot - 10
      • shield - 11
      • cape - 14
      • tabard - 15
      • right ring - 16
      • left ring - 17
      • left shoulder - 18
      • right shoulder - 19
      • back - 20
      • neck - 21
      • belt - 22
      • quiver - 23
      • face - 25
    • Examples:
      • "act 568 @eq20" - opens your backpack
      • "act 162 @eq2" - repairs your helmet
  • New modifier: @nearby<number> - makes the action target items on the ground and creatures within given distance (in meters) of the player
    • For example: "act 97 @nearby4" - chop anything that can be chopped within 4 meters of the player
    • Note: like area modifier this queues all actions at once, you will need enough mind logic for them all to fit

@wipeout and @KiwiBird - This should cover your requests and have a few more fun uses :P

Download: https://github.com/bdew-wurm/action/releases

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bdew said:

Action mod updated to v0.9

• New modifier @eq<number> - makes the action target an equipped item in the given slot.
    • Slot numbers: 
      • left hand - 0
      • right hand - 1
      • head - 2
      • torso - 3
      • legs - 4
      • left arm - 5
      • right arm - 6
      • left hand - 7
      • right hand - 8
      • left foot - 9
      • right foot - 10
      • shield - 11
      • cape - 14
      • tabard - 15
      • right ring - 16
      • left ring - 17
      • left shoulder - 18
      • right shoulder - 19
      • back - 20
      • neck - 21
      • belt - 22
      • quiver - 23
      • face - 25
    • Examples:
      • "act 568 @eq20" - opens your backpack
      • "act 162 @eq2" - repairs your helmet
  • New modifier: @nearby<number> - makes the action target items on the ground and creatures within given distance (in meters) of the player
    • For example: "act 97 @nearby4" - chop anything that can be chopped within 4 meters of the player
    • Note: like area modifier this queues all actions at once, you will need enough mind logic for them all to fit

@wipeout and @KiwiBird - This should cover your requests and have a few more fun uses :P

Download: https://github.com/bdew-wurm/action/releases

THANK YOU ❤️

This will deforestation and cleaning up just that much easier

No winter mod updated to v0.2

Added setting to lock the season on the client "lockSeason"

By changing setting this setting it will instead always stay in one season, according to value

0 = winter / 1 = spring / 2 = summer / 3 = fall

By default it's set to -1 which means the mod will work as it did before (go through seasons normally, skip winter).

Download: https://github.com/bdew-wurm/nowinter/releases

• Like 1

Been using the 'action' mod a LOT since I discovered it, not all that long ago.  I have a couple of questions, that I didn't see after reading the thread.

1.  Is there a way to put in a comment that shows when you check a binding?   Because while 'bind shift+z mine_forward' tells you exactly what that binding does,  'bind alt+g "act 223 hover|224 hover|109 hover|645 hover"' doesn't.  (In this case, it does  'forage, botanize, track, gather')  Using // after the bind statement sort of works - it writes it to the keybindings.txt file, but when you are in the console, checking 'bind alt+g' gives only the actions, not the comment.  Referring to the keybindings.txt file is a workaround, but I'd really like being able to pull it up in the console.

2. This one is a bit more puzzling to me.  I've got a bind for 'lead and ride', but I get a message that I'm not allowed to ride on the mount as a driver ... I can run the bind again which will put me on the mount's back.  From this I infer that 'ride' isn't queued.  Is there a way to add a "wait" to the action statement?  EG:  bind SHIFT+R "act 106 hover |  wait 2 | 11 hover" .. would let you lead what you're hovering over, wait two seconds, then ride what you're hovering over.

Thanks!

Trying to get the new @nearby modifier working for cutting down trees in an area.

Using bind shift-e "act 96 @nearby4" does nothing. It queues the action [12:09:41] After you finish cutting down you will start cutting down again. but no cutting down happens. Am I doing something wrong here?

On 2/3/2020 at 7:10 PM, WesncIsMe said:

Trying to get the new @nearby modifier working for cutting down trees in an area.

Using bind shift-e "act 96 @nearby4" does nothing. It queues the action [12:09:41] After you finish cutting down you will start cutting down again. but no cutting down happens. Am I doing something wrong here?

You can't cut down trees with that modifier as it targets items and creatures, not tiles. The log message is likely from it trying to apply the action to some random items/creatures around you.

For cutting down trees you can use tile or area if you have enough mind logic.

In relation to the scanner mod, I know that specials make a noise when they appear. Is it possible to configure that, when a certain item or mob appears on the scanner, it also makes a sound as well as the highlight on the screen?
Thanks

On 4/11/2019 at 2:34 PM, bdew said:

Better Tooltips mod updated ... again ... to v0.9

• Fixed chestnut foals

Download: https://github.com/bdew-wurm/tooltips/releases/tag/v0.9

Piebald's aren't showing properly in the tooltips in this version.

Tooltip says Grey, examine says: [09:31:15] Its colour is piebald.

I'm looking at a black and white Piebald horse, and am using the Creatures Mod.

Tooltip for Skewbald (from same Creatures mod) also says Grey. [09:34:24] Its colour is skewbald.

The Vanilla versions show properly though. "Piebald Pinto" is displaying for the Vanilla black and white Pinto just fine.

EDIT: This appears to be the case for all CreaturesMod creatures. So I'm going to assume it's not supported. It would be wonderful it was though!

Edited by Zera

On 12/6/2019 at 9:14 AM, bdew said:

No winter mod updated to v0.2

Added setting to lock the season on the client "lockSeason"

By changing setting this setting it will instead always stay in one season, according to value

0 = winter / 1 = spring / 2 = summer / 3 = fall

By default it's set to -1 which means the mod will work as it did before (go through seasons normally, skip winter).

Download: https://github.com/bdew-wurm/nowinter/releases

How about an option to disable the mod - I know just removing it will disable it, of course, but sometimes I would like a certain season, but sometimes I want the normal seasons to be in effect.  Sort of like "timelock off", maybe "lockSeason off"?

Thanks!

(Also, any thoughts on the Action mod about adding a 'wait' action?)

3 hours ago, Tyarra said:

How about an option to disable the mod - I know just removing it will disable it, of course, but sometimes I would like a certain season, but sometimes I want the normal seasons to be in effect.  Sort of like "timelock off", maybe "lockSeason off"?

You could just rename the nowinter.properties file nowinter.disable or somesuch with the same effect.

3 hours ago, Tyarra said:

(Also, any thoughts on the Action mod about adding a 'wait' action?)

It's not possible with how the mod is written right now, when you run actions they are all just sent to the server immediately, having a wait would require a more complexity (some kind of queue/scheduling/etc.)

On 7/13/2020 at 4:23 AM, bdew said:

You could just rename the nowinter.properties file nowinter.disable or somesuch with the same effect.

Er, this is basically the same thing as removing the mod, yes?  It doesn't change things in-game.  I'd have to rename the properties file, and relog the character.  Right?  Or am I missing something?   What I was hoping for was an option to disable it in-game, like the timelock mod, with 'timelock off' turning off the 'always the same time' setting  -  so that 'lockSeason off' would turn off the 'always this season' or 'all seasons, except winter' setting.

On 7/13/2020 at 4:23 AM, bdew said:

It's not possible with how the mod is written right now, when you run actions they are all just sent to the server immediately, having a wait would require a more complexity (some kind of queue/scheduling/etc.)

Ah, well, it was a thought!  I still love the mod, and have been converting many of my keybinds over to the action numbers.  Especially the vanilla binds that don't consistently work with objects that come from mods (notably the move commands and 'take').