Sign in to follow this  
bdew

[RELEASED] Bdew Client mods - New mod: FishBuddy - Updated Apr 09

@bdew It would be useful to me if Timelock mod could be set to default "on", and at a configurable time. For example, if I could log on and automatically be set to 12 noon.  Is this possible to work up, or more complicated than I realize?

Edited by Batta

put the command to enable it in your WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\<charname>\autorun.txt  - it will run every time you start the game

Edited by bdew
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, bdew said:

put the command to enable it in your WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\<charname>\autorun.txt  - it will run every time you start the game

So, I create a file "autorun.txt" and put it in that folder...but what does it need to say?  I tried looking it up on a google search, but there seem to be a lot of different ways to do an autorun, and I didn't find anything about how to configure it automatically to 12 noon. 

Edited by Batta

2 hours ago, Batta said:

So, I create a file "autorun.txt" and put it in that folder...but what does it need to say?  I tried looking it up on a google search, but there seem to be a lot of different ways to do an autorun, and I didn't find anything about how to configure it automatically to 12 noon. 

same command as you'd use in the console

timelock 12

• Like 1

Just now, bdew said:

same command as you'd use in the console

timelock 12

Oh cool, that is much easier than I thought it would be.  ?    Thanks

8 minutes ago, Batta said:

Oh cool, that is much easier than I thought it would be.  ?    Thanks

and as someone just made me realize it might need to be in WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default\autorun.txt instead of the location i said before

depending on your "autorun source" setting

:P

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bdew said:

and as someone just made me realize it might need to be in WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default\autorun.txt instead of the location i said before

depending on your "autorun source" setting

:P

I found an existing autorun.txt in configs, but outside the default folder.  There's also an identical one inside the default folder. I'm guessing I change both?

EDIT:  I added it to both of them, and it works!  Thank you, @bdew

Edited by Batta

well i can report back it was most certainly the timelock messing up harvesting times.. i've just been able to harvest oleanders on a new clean server, albeit 5 mins or so after the time i was supposed to be, and that was because i had used the timelock fora very limited time..

dont ask me why i'm the only one who gets messed up harvesting.. but from now on, i'll be fine working in the dark lol..

27 minutes ago, ozmods said:

well i can report back it was most certainly the timelock messing up harvesting times.. i've just been able to harvest oleanders on a new clean server, albeit 5 mins or so after the time i was supposed to be, and that was because i had used the timelock fora very limited time..

dont ask me why i'm the only one who gets messed up harvesting.. but from now on, i'll be fine working in the dark lol..

From the previous page, just in case you missed it (because it's helpful if we have the most complete info available):

On 8/21/2018 at 10:27 AM, Batta said:

There is actually an issue on many servers lately, where the seasons roll back for no apparent reason. For example, apples said 13 hours until harvest, then suddenly they were days away.  I've seen it on 3 different servers, and it's happening for players with or without the timelock mod.

Edited by Batta

Hello!

Is there a way to add the ability to act upon a slot on the toolbar? I'd like to have a keybind that drinks from n toolbar slot.

What about a bind for acting upon the item in your hand? Then I could have a keybind that repairs the tool I am holding.

Thanks!

Edited by Zinefer

9 hours ago, Zinefer said:

Hello!

Is there a way to add the ability to act upon a slot on the toolbar? I'd like to have a keybind that drinks from n toolbar slot.

What about a bind for acting upon the item in your hand? Then I could have a keybind that repairs the tool I am holding.

Thanks!

Not at the moment but it's something i might consider in the future

Could the compass mod remember your position, so that when you die your death position can be displayed?  Does not have to be too accurate, update position every 5 seconds would be good enough.

20 hours ago, zCat said:

Could the compass mod remember your position, so that when you die your death position can be displayed?  Does not have to be too accurate, update position every 5 seconds would be good enough.

That's a cool idea, i could probably make it add your exact position to the "You are dead" message you get in chat...

• Like 6

a red lightspot in the air just seeable for the player would be a nice feature too 

Eject

does the custom action mode still work after the latest Wurm version update? Doesnt seem to be for me :(

23 minutes ago, CountZero said:

does the custom action mode still work after the latest Wurm version update? Doesnt seem to be for me :(

It is working for us

On 7/13/2016 at 9:34 PM, Woltox said:

are there a way I can activate an item then do the act ? (example planting thatches, where you can only use 1 item a time), I couldnt see the number for choosing the item with act_show on 

Still loves the mod, but paving a road over 5k tiles is taking its tall, got any thought if its a yey/ney?

On 11/23/2018 at 8:24 PM, Batta said:

It is working for us

does the entire lot from source zip go into the mod folder or just the stuff in the mod sub folder? Does the src folder etc go in the main Wurm root folder? Also, in the download list theres a action-07.zip with a Jar file - am I supped to do something with that?

Edited by CountZero

8 hours ago, CountZero said:

does the entire lot from source zip go into the mod folder or just the stuff in the mod sub folder? Does the src folder etc go in the main Wurm root folder? Also, in the download list theres a action-07.zip with a Jar file - am I supped to do something with that?

It's not the source zip that you need, but the action-0.7.zip

Even though you'll find an action-0.7.zip within the source download, it's not the one you need. 

If you go back and download just the action-0.7.zip from here, it should work.

Edited by Batta

hmm, still not working - typing "act_show on" (tried with and without quotes) never recognizes the command

(all my other mods are working fine so i dont think its the mod launcher or anything) - am i typing the wrong command?

Edited by CountZero

37 minutes ago, CountZero said:

hmm, still not working - typing "act_show on" (tried with and without quotes) never recognizes the command

Everything goes in here:

Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\mods

You should have a folder called action (with the jar file inside), plus the action.properties file in there.

Make sure they are not in a mods folder within the mods folder. 

The properties file must not be inside the action folder.

And of course make sure you have the client modlauncher here:  Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher

-- not in the mods folder.

Edited by Batta

yup - action.jar in a action folder in the mod folder in the same place as the other mods that are working.

properties file in the mod file with the other ones.

Mod launcher in the right place and working (other mods are working)

5 minutes ago, CountZero said:

yup - action.jar in a action folder in the mod folder in the same place as the other mods that are working.

properties file in the mod file with the other ones.

Mod launcher in the right place and working (other mods are working)

Did you run patcher.bat, while you were logged off the game?

1 minute ago, CountZero said:

it says server.jar already patched

You still need to patch after every change, and it has to be done while you're logged off Wurm or it doesn't take.