Sign in to follow this  
bdew

[RELEASED] Bdew Client mods - New mod: FishBuddy - Updated Apr 09

On 10/11/2017 at 3:56 PM, Governor said:

Anyone else having to disable timelock mod to get the client to load?

Logs or it didn't happen.

• Like 1

With Extended Tooltips it never offers me the option of planting the seedlings/sprouts that are in my inventory. 

Reinstalled all these mods during my server update, skill tracker kept crashing my server startup, just removed it.

5 hours ago, Bloodbeard said:

skill tracker kept crashing my server startup

It's a client mod. In a thread of client mods. 

Spoiler

It doesn't go on your server!

:rolleyes:

On 2016-02-01 at 5:20 AM, Varcelli said:

Also, we can finally bind the paint terrain command. :D

Well i dont use the mod but have bind the painterrain wihout, so no mod needed for that. ^^ 

bind P PAINT_TERRAIN

Edited by Elsa

Anyway to get an action to plant lamps, and creat lamps on the spot? Without have to spawn the lamps first?

On 2/1/2016 at 2:16 AM, bdew said:

Derp! You're right, act_show off doesn't actually work. I'll fix it when i get home.

act_show off says that it's turned off, but the numbers are still there beside all the actions. 

On 2/10/2018 at 7:41 PM, Elsa said:

Anyway to get an action to plant lamps, and creat lamps on the spot? Without have to spawn the lamps first?

Creating no, but if you create a bunch you can put them into an inventory group and put that group on your toolbelt. then...

bind key "act X toolbelt | Y hover"  - with X being the slot number and Y the plant action number.

3 hours ago, Batta said:

act_show off says that it's turned off, but the numbers are still there beside all the actions. 

That was fixed like 4 versions ago, make sure you have the latest version.

1 hour ago, bdew said:
4 hours ago, Batta said:

That was fixed like 4 versions ago, make sure you have the latest version.

I just downloaded it from the OP link yesterday. Is there maybe another link somewhere within the 6 pages of this thread, that I should be using instead?

5 minutes ago, Batta said:

I just downloaded it from the OP link yesterday. Is there maybe another link somewhere within the 6 pages of this thread, that I should be using instead?

No the link in the OP is the right one. Is the file you downloaded called action-0.7.zip ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bdew said:

No the link in the OP is the right one. Is the file you downloaded called action-0.7.zip ?

Wow, weird. The one I have is action-0.1.  I wonder how I managed to get that one yesterday??  I'll just download the new one now. Thanks!

for Better Tooltips? will it have the new names for the new update? Hell horses now have new color names to differentiate them from regular horses.

• Brown > Cinder
  • Gold > Envious
  • Black > Shadow
  • White > Pestilential
  • Grey > Ash
  • Ebony Black > Molten
  • Piebald Pinto > Nightshade
  • Blood bay > Incandescent

On 3/26/2018 at 0:55 AM, Luka said:

for Better Tooltips? will it have the new names for the new update? Hell horses now have new color names to differentiate them from regular horses.

• Brown > Cinder
  • Gold > Envious
  • Black > Shadow
  • White > Pestilential
  • Grey > Ash
  • Ebony Black > Molten
  • Piebald Pinto > Nightshade
  • Blood bay > Incandescent

anyone know if that mod will be updated?

Suggestions:

1) Command to "Load toolbelt"

2) Command to start timer

3) Command to sort any item inv by name/weight/etc (so we can bind "open" and "sort" to one key)

Edited by Berkys32

is anyone having issues with the "timelock" mod. when i use it, it freezes the time of day just fine, but it also messes up tree and shrub growth, for example i tried to use it today, and it buggered up the amount of time before the oleander's were due for harvest, instead of 2 days it added time to it, until i turned it off, is this a common occurrence??

is there a way to change this so it doesnt mess up growth time, i've lost months of work because it completely messed up my server and plant growing time..

4 hours ago, ozmods said:

is anyone having issues with the "timelock" mod. when i use it, it freezes the time of day just fine, but it also messes up tree and shrub growth, for example i tried to use it today, and it buggered up the amount of time before the oleander's were due for harvest, instead of 2 days it added time to it, until i turned it off, is this a common occurrence??

is there a way to change this so it doesnt mess up growth time, i've lost months of work because it completely messed up my server and plant growing time..

it's a client side mod, it can't affect growth times on the server

Well it did. It messed up months worth of work.. How or why i dont know... Started a new server, and immediately it changed the growth time, and before you ask, yes it was in the client folder... Now im not saying it was that mod, it maybe something else, but soon  as i purged it from my game, the time for the next harvest of oleanders is right on cue...

2 hours ago, ozmods said:

Well it did. It messed up months worth of work.. How or why i dont know... Started a new server, and immediately it changed the growth time, and before you ask, yes it was in the client folder... Now im not saying it was that mod, it maybe something else, but soon  as i purged it from my game, the time for the next harvest of oleanders is right on cue...

well you're welcome to login to my server with the mod and change the growth timers lol.

On 8/21/2018 at 4:15 AM, ozmods said:

There is actually an issue on many servers lately, where the seasons roll back for no apparent reason. For example, apples said 13 hours until harvest, then suddenly they were days away.  I've seen it on 3 different servers, and it's happening for players with or without the timelock mod.

Edited by Batta

So its not just me then? I will report back this morning when im at my computer as to whether it is all fubared again...

just logged in on my new server, it's working fine now, not sure what was causing it before, i can only put it down to the timelock that was causing it... it was like maple and oak were stuck in some kind of time warp.. i tried changing the world time, but that didnt fix it either.. i tried resetting the databases, but all that did was wipe everything off the map. leaving me with no trees or mines on deed.. and that wasnt much fun... so restarted, very RELUCTANTLY.

Edited by ozmods