Sign in to follow this  
Rudie

Desolation - Dedicated, Custom Modded/Map, 8x Skill, 4x Timers

Cube dontcha think we would have used the artifacts if we had them? You went there to flatten our walls to get the artifacts again, did you get them? Did you get anything from us? I didnt think so. Its because Pagnai was mis-informed. Jesus christ stop trying to defend your case when you know your flat out wrong. This is another server you TRIED to destroy so ###### off to another server and let other people deal with ya, most other pvp servers will probably ban you instantly. Except for one that you make yourself :P

Edited by Dskaggsgv

22 minutes ago, Rudie said:

What you suggested was done, and during me asking for the artifacts this happened. Unfortunately for those who do enjoy the server I had to rollback it back due to this http://pastebin.com/raw/pTbgNbCw

I am looking forward to returning to the server once it is available again. As someone who just spent a ton of time building a deed and improving skills, out of curiosity how far back did you have to take it (hours/days/weeks)?

1 minute ago, Pinchaloaf said:

Anyone want to explain the 51ql walls?

?

3 minutes ago, Dskaggsgv said:

?

all of the tall stone walls on your deed were exactly 51ql which isnt something that would normally happen with just building them 

Just now, Dskaggsgv said:

Where? most of tem were 60ql + plus a few lower ql ones

the entire side we raided all the walls were exactly the same quality 51ql

1 minute ago, Butch said:

bsb bricks...

quality is based off of your skill to so even with bsb bricks they would not be exactly 51 ql but you can go with whatever excuse you want

Tall walls don't work like House walls buddy. 50 Quality bricks makes a 51.0ql Tall wall, no matter if you're 55 or 99 skill.

4 minutes ago, rottenpie said:

quality is based off of your skill to so even with bsb bricks they would not be exactly 51 ql but you can go with whatever excuse you want

Gave myself 99 masonry and a 50ql mallet. Spawned some 50ql bricks and made a tall stone wall. Here is the result: 51 ql walls!

• Like 2

since the server is dead your all welcome to join CAPSALOT PvP , like someone else said there are no grudges. If your going to be forever utmost mad about it then when you get over it everyone is welcome. We already hit nearly 20 players online the first day.