Sign in to follow this  
Rudie

Desolation - Dedicated, Custom Modded/Map, 8x Skill, 4x Timers

I heard there's this really awesome guy named Burt Macklin that plays there.

Should check him out.

• Like 2

On 1/8/2016 at 11:39 AM, Oreo said:

I heard there's this really awesome guy named Burt Macklin that plays there.

Should check him out.

Yep i heard he's everywhere and sees everything but is nowhere to be found.

Edited by Dskaggsgv

been away for a week for classes and my deed hasnt been raided, join it :)

NM, it all went to pot really quick.

Edited by Pinchaloaf
  • Like 1

whelp

Spoiler

Edited by Oreo
  • Like 1

Look like someone gave the trump guys admin access. They started teleporting people and changing peoples skills and making everyone a demigod. Guess the rumors were true, you guys do ruin every server you go to.

• Like 1

That only happened after my GM was taken away, and after I was banned for 50 days for telling a GM to go away out of local while we're raiding and stop talking to us.  

He even teleported one of his Kingdom mates out of the deed Trump was raiding.

I was asked to help GM the server, I did.  I didn't macro check because its pointless.

I gave my opinion on stuff the other GMs did, and they did not like it at all for some reason.

They'd rather listen to someone who has no PvP experience and does events to amuse herself because she's bored and if you're busy, you just miss out on the event.

Not to mention the items that were spawned for some reason as rewards.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jinxx said:

Look like someone gave the trump guys admin access. They started teleporting people and changing peoples skills and making everyone a demigod. Guess the rumors were true, you guys do ruin every server you go to.

Lmao so you ignore everything led up to it?

1) We got the artifacts from your kingdom

2) Rudie got upset

3) He and Pagani "Investigated it" and concluded we shouldn't have them the way we got them

4) Rudie shows up and asks for them back on his GM account in exchange gives us .80kg of moon metal

5) Pagani removes burtmacklin for "abusing his gm" and he's literally done nothing on the server. He was the only GM who didn't actually play on the server in a kingdom

6) We get promised the artifacts were put back into the ground as a neutral option and our kingdom was fine with that (It was a lie)

7) Get told we are killing PVP by raiding a deed to get the artifacts that were taken from us.a

8) The defending deed ran out of their own deed

9) Gankstarr teleports his own villagers outside of his village so we couldn't get to them AND bans Burtmacklin for talking

Your own village said RIP Server, Which is true. BL Quit, Mexico quit cause we are better then them and now we're gone as well as EMR and abcdefhijklmnopqrst. There is no one left

Wasnt abcdefhijklmnopqrst created so trump and alliance could have more titles? 3kings 9 champs?

So let's play this game,

1-4) You guys mined into reinforced tiles (a bug that was being fixed that day), to get the artifact. Alright, that is shady but if that is how you want to play the game then go for it. Should the GMs have gotten involved in it? I don't personally think so, but if they felt that you abused something then that is up to them.

5) I know nothing of this outside of occasionally hearing Pagani complain in private about how burt doesn't really help much and about how he can be difficult to work with and that he was going to be training up some new GMs for some multi GM events.

6) I remember Rudie saying that the artifacts should have been put back in the ground so I don't really know why they weren't. I do know that he was getting ready for work right before you guys raided us.

7) It's annoying to have the whole server against one kingdom but that is just how it is, I think some people were a bit discouraged but we knew that alliance wouldn't last that long and that things would turn back to normal eventually.

8) While true this has nothing to do with it. 4v14. Should we have just died and had people lose champ lives pointlessly?

9) I had already left TS at this time so I don't know if this is true or not.

So you bring up a lot of things to sort of flex your PvPenis in order to justify you guys completely ruining the server. Let's be honest, you guys raiding and taking the artifacts was not a big deal, some people in mexico overreacted but once I logged back in I saw that the damage could have easily been repaired within an hour, maybe two. But what you guys did afterwards was what was bullcrap. Using admin powers to make a bunch of people demigods? Teleporting people to you and lowering their skills and then killing them and then teleporting them to you again? That is BS. Did mexico overreact about the artifacts and the raid? Yes. Should burtmaklin have had his GM powers taken away? I don't know, that is an admin and GM issue, we as the players shouldn't be involved in that at all. Should you guys have abused your ill gotten admin powers to completely ruin the only fun PVP server in WU? Nah man, that's shitty.

I'm not even going to go into detail how you use your modified client to make things bigger so that you can find and target them before we can even target you.

There were wrongs on both sides, but you were the guys who screwed the whole server over by doing all that BS after the raid.

• Like 1

*eats popcorn*

Always some good drama going on in the Wurm community without fail.

A bug got out of hand...it's Wurm. Not like that has never happened before. The simple solution would have been to take away the artifacts that were gotten using the "bugged" method and return them to the wild. Give both parties involved a peace offering of some moon metals or some ######, and apologize for the inconvenience of the "bug". Only the very hard headed would have had a problem with that solution. Instead, you have a situation where someone had to show their balls to another group to prove a point. Well, you can see what happens when you have a pissing match and someone brings more dicks to the party.

I was really enjoying myself on this server. I also think it could have worked fine, but people really need to get over the ###### from the past and get along for the sake of having a good time.

1 hour ago, Jinxx said:

So let's play this game,

1-4) You guys mined into reinforced tiles (a bug that was being fixed that day), to get the artifact. Alright, that is shady but if that is how you want to play the game then go for it. Should the GMs have gotten involved in it? I don't personally think so, but if they felt that you abused something then that is up to them.

5) I know nothing of this outside of occasionally hearing Pagani complain in private about how burt doesn't really help much and about how he can be difficult to work with and that he was going to be training up some new GMs for some multi GM events.

6) I remember Rudie saying that the artifacts should have been put back in the ground so I don't really know why they weren't. I do know that he was getting ready for work right before you guys raided us.

7) It's annoying to have the whole server against one kingdom but that is just how it is, I think some people were a bit discouraged but we knew that alliance wouldn't last that long and that things would turn back to normal eventually.

8) While true this has nothing to do with it. 4v14. Should we have just died and had people lose champ lives pointlessly?

9) I had already left TS at this time so I don't know if this is true or not.

So you bring up a lot of things to sort of flex your PvPenis in order to justify you guys completely ruining the server. Let's be honest, you guys raiding and taking the artifacts was not a big deal, some people in mexico overreacted but once I logged back in I saw that the damage could have easily been repaired within an hour, maybe two. But what you guys did afterwards was what was bullcrap. Using admin powers to make a bunch of people demigods? Teleporting people to you and lowering their skills and then killing them and then teleporting them to you again? That is BS. Did mexico overreact about the artifacts and the raid? Yes. Should burtmaklin have had his GM powers taken away? I don't know, that is an admin and GM issue, we as the players shouldn't be involved in that at all. Should you guys have abused your ill gotten admin powers to completely ruin the only fun PVP server in WU? Nah man, that's shitty.

I'm not even going to go into detail how you use your modified client to make things bigger so that you can find and target them before we can even target you.

There were wrongs on both sides, but you were the guys who screwed the whole server over by doing all that BS after the raid.

Bolded isn't true lol, you guys claim all of this but you have no idea how the client works.

21 minutes ago, Pinchaloaf said:

A bug got out of hand...it's Wurm. Not like that has never happened before. The simple solution would have been to take away the artifacts that were gotten using the "bugged" method and return them to the wild. Give both parties involved a peace offering of some moon metals or some ######, and apologize for the inconvenience of the "bug". Only the very hard headed would have had a problem with that solution. Instead, you have a situation where someone had to show their balls to another group to prove a point. Well, you can see what happens when you have a pissing match and someone brings more dicks to the party.

I was really enjoying myself on this server. I also think it could have worked fine, but people really need to get over the ###### from the past and get along for the sake of having a good time.

What you suggested was done, and during me asking for the artifacts this happened. Unfortunately for those who do enjoy the server I had to rollback it back due to this http://pastebin.com/raw/pTbgNbCw

Spoiler

[13:55:38] <Stalkz> May I have the artifacts please?
[13:55:50] <Cubeman> no
[13:58:28] <Cubeman> trade
[13:59:02] <Cubeman> is this what sparta got
[13:59:11] <Stalkz> no they got a flattened deed.
[13:59:57] <Burtmacklin> thats not what they got from a dev
[14:00:13] <Ordec> rolf acutally teleported there and put some metal into a barrel or .
[14:00:22] <Ordec> as an excuse kek
[14:00:34] <Cubeman> equal weight to moon metal is fair
[14:01:45] <Stalkz> thank you

Logging started 2016-01-18
[13:59:10] <Frankthetank> Sparta v2
[13:59:12] <Frankthetank> good job
[13:59:40] <Zehive> rofl
[14:00:01] <Zehive> a .ing thing that rolf changed for EMR the kingdom that rudie is in and now the arties are being given back to them for something they got changed
[14:00:06] <Zehive> in exchange for moon metal?
[14:00:14] <Zehive> laugh
[14:00:16] <Zehive> my
[14:00:18] <Zehive> .ing
[14:00:20] <Zehive> ass
[14:00:32] <Zehive> off
[14:01:07] <Zehive> being called a .ing bug too ROFL
[14:01:17] <Zehive> eat my .
[14:02:03] <Zehive> how about our magic client hacks, can target anyone we want from 1000000000 tiles away right
[14:02:06] <Zehive> lmao

Logging started 2016-01-18
[14:44:31] <Stalkz> those 3 artifacts have been placed back into the ground
[14:46:29] <Cubeman> thank you, i think that is the most neutral decision

None of these players are welcome on my server anymore. Maybe you should look into hosting your own server Cube, you seem to have enough money to throw around.

Edited by Rudie

Except it wasn't done, You said it was and then we get told you didn't have time to do it. A simple message saying they will be put back into the ground is better then no update. Your guys whined because we were raiding your deed. Isn't that the purpose of the game? It's unfair when we alliance with a kingdom but you brought 18 people between you guys and BL against our 9 people?

Server was becoming cancer. You had good intentions but how the artifacts were handled and how everytime gankstar died we we're hackers proved this server was going down hill fast.

2 minutes ago, CubeManV2 said:

Except it wasn't done, You said it was and then we get told you didn't have time to do it.

Like, do you even read what I say? You look more stupid now. Who told you I didn't have time to do it? Oreo? I told him I was busy because he was spamming me with butthurt.

Edited by Rudie

Just now, Rudie said:

Like, do you even read what I say? You look more stupid now.

And you lied, While we raided the deed Pagani informed us that wasn't done. Are you dumb that's what i said at the beginning.

24 minutes ago, CubeManV2 said:

Bolded isn't true lol, you guys claim all of this but you have no idea how the client works.

Even if it isn't true (which it is). Everything else still applies.