Sign in to follow this  
Hashtag

Epic Staff

So today I had an issue with a CM that is trolling in alliance and I could not put him on ignore.  I find it bull crap that we cannot do it if they are going to act like that.  Staff should not be above anyone else and should not be allowed to troll or break any rule ANYWHERE. Every once in awhile I can see them accidently breaking a rule, but no way in hell should a staff member be able to break a rule anywhere.  I suggest either allowing to be able to block CM's and or CA's OR make them follow every rule in any chat or place.  It is childish to have a CM that knows you cannot ignore them, so purposely trolls you to get a reaction. I was told since it was in alliance chat it wasn't breaking a rule. But what if the staff member was to PM me, then what would I do? No negative or hateful replies.

Edited by Hashtag
  • Like 1

Ummmm you threatened to attack alliance and use other people to do it... you have been bashing and looting everyone over here Gum. like.... you could easily close alliance chat for a bit if it was just him talking to you... but you left out the part where you started it and provoked it.... thumbs down on this one. Glad you are no longer part of this alliance, Not welcome here. I dont know many people that just slaughter people that have been nice to you.and then calling the neutral people trolls. 

• Like 3

It helps when you dont keep instigating what someone said in this unmoderated chat.

All it was in the beginning was a joke that you couldnt comprehend as one, which put you in a nasty mood.

Personally i think that before you try to get someone in trouble, you should learn to handle a joke first.

Edited by odinalf
  • Like 3

Vincient was a thief, thus why I killed him. Doesn't matter who he steals from, I'm still going to kill him.  Thank you for your suggestions. Please remove Odinalf's post as it is just childish and directed towards me. Thank you.

I will come out and admit that I am the staff member he is talking about.

What I don't admit to is trolling him, he simply asked "Where is x deed on the map" and I replied with "W33" causing him to flip out at me completely. By this I mean saying some rather hurtful things, now I'm not someone who gets offended easily, so it doesn't bother me, however it could be seen as VERY offensive.

To clarify, this was in alliance, and I only responded to him after he attacked me verbally.

Edit: And I wouldn't PM you and take it any further, you were the one who PM'ed me after I said I was done with it, and would be ignoring the alliance tab.

Edited by Firestarter
  • Like 2

The vincient incident has nothing to do with anything that happened today.  So your point is null and void?

Remove all the hateful and negative posts above. I don't need or want this on this topic.

When you post things on a public forum, you don't get to choose who responds to you with what.

• Like 1

so anything against your point is bad?

nothing can oppose you or your ideal?

edit: whats with these trolls suiciding on my axe? (ingame reference)

Edited by odinalf

how does it work if you ever need help and no one can see your support ticket

• Like 1

So hashtag = gum.

now the real question is the actual ###### is gum ?

Edited by Egard

7 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Also funny how JKE will accept me, but not these ass hats in JKF

JKE is more similar to you... :rolleyes:

There's staff who have actually volunteered (the suckers :P) to deal with such complaints.

If there's issues with staff, its best to take such complaints to the next level of the hierarchy.

On 24/12/2015 at 11:26 AM, Hashtag said:

I was told since it was in alliance chat it wasn't breaking a rule. But what if the staff member was to PM me

If any staff member is PMing you in a way that would cause you to use /ignore to another player - tell them. If they continue to do so, report it to a staff member a level above that person.

• Like 2