Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

I love the gift :)

On 23.12.2015 at 5:46 PM, taskmaster said:

A lump of coal would be more useful, 3 years in a row of useless christmas gifts...

Personally I think that these gifts SHOULD have only decorative purpose - otherwise this would be unfair for new players. :)

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Warlander said:

Personally I think that these gifts SHOULD have only decorative purpose - otherwise this would be unfair for new players. :)

I like the past 2 gifts much better than the snowball lamp. What I like about this year's gift is that it functions without interaction. It's a very cute decoration.

• Like 1

If anyone doesn't like their gift, I am willing to take on their burden.

I'm just super nice that way.:ph34r:

• Like 2

I like the reindeer as well! I'd like to request sparkly lawn stuff for every holiday. Longer lasting light up pumpkins, sparklers, etc. Never enough shiny house stuff. 

I love we got a gift, its always the thought that counts for me. But i am for one moment #ungreatfulcheekypersonatchristmas just to interject. 

I do love the gift personally..... BUT.. what happened to the gifts being useful in some way or another?

I remember that line from years back when someone was complaining about the gifts being useless, because they were always useful before that.

5 hours ago, Warlander said:

The problem with that is, Its always going to be unfair for new players, because they haven't got a reindeer.

Personally (for me), this completely makes up for the 2010 Fireworks gift. I really like this year's gift.

On 12/25/2015 at 0:45 PM, Maximustehgreat said:

The problem with that is, Its always going to be unfair for new players, because they haven't got a reindeer.

On 12/23/2015 at 9:46 AM, taskmaster said:

A lump of coal would be more useful, 3 years in a row of useless christmas gifts...

How dare veterans get decorative reindeer, while new players get 20 weaponless skill and 50ql swords! The audacity of it all. For shame! Other inane outraged expletives! Haven't they ever heard of fairness for all?

We should obviously get 50ql swords and 30ql leather as a gift to make it fair for everyone. New players should get nothing but the useless reindeer. Teach them to survive like us manly men did! Boy do I ever wish I had a reindeer to keep me safe during the cold dark winter nights while trolls roamed around hunting for my tender meaty carcass.

Edited by Dairuka
Removed inflammatory commentary.
  • Like 1

Look at it this way... People been asking for deers not to run away or move around all the time. Now you can own your own straw deer that sparkles and best of all... doesn't move!

• Like 5