Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

I love the gift :)

Just now, Kegan said:

there was an art update restart your game

I know, just posted that while it was updating. Thought I'd add a little humour into it! :P

• Like 2

A lump of coal would be more useful, 3 years in a row of useless christmas gifts...

On 23/12/2015 at 4:46 PM, taskmaster said:

A lump of coal would be more useful, 3 years in a row of useless christmas gifts...

I've found Scrooge!

Lighten up a bit, it's a bit of fun!

I love the model though!

AoFGdJa.jpg?1

[16:57:38] You can't keep off the candy. You swallow all sorts of chocolate, marshmallows, marzipan pigs, and top it off with a fruit salad with whipped cream.

[18:08:28] The fish is delicious. Red salmon with cooked potatoes and mayonnaise. The pickled herring is particularly good.

[17:18:09] You eat some Christmas ham and spare ribs in gravy with Jansson's frestelse topped with apple jam.

[20:35:14] You serve yourself from the cold dishes. Roast beef, potato and mimosa salad. Various kinds of salami and sausage. Yum!

Edited by Firestarter
  • Like 5

I would have loved the styling to match.. other than that.. nice gift :)

Ba6mZ6c.png

Edited by faty

Well the thing that you need to be premium AT THE MOMENT was severely anticlimatic, Merry Christmas too I guess

Oh my... I have used "fortune" to my yule goat fetish and now this :wacko::wub::ph34r:

• Like 1

Wow, what do you know! If you stare at them long enough, they move...

• Like 1

[19:23:42] You press the yule reindeer close to your chest.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, taskmaster said:

I'm actually glad it doesn't have any use besides a cosmetic one. Useful items shouldn't be one time gifts, they should simply be things which players can create.

• Like 4

I think it's a quite nice gift (sure, I'm somewhat jealous of missing all those very useful gifts from days long gone too - but the decision has been taken to expressly not do similar gifts ever again, with a reason - so be it, accept and move on...).

I'm  just hoping their abilities (sparklies here) won't be taken away after christmas, like with the gnomes (still secretly hoping each year to suddenly have a working, singing one again, at the least around christmas).

Thank you for the nice reindeer!

• Like 1

I think its wonderfull we are getting a token of appriciation for our premium time and a wish for a merry christmas, and I am very happy that its something cosmetic and not another need-to-have-item-to-be-compedative.

Thank you :)

• Like 4

i'm just waiting on a 0,10kg lantern that never needs oil but stays lit forever.

been on my christmas list for years. 

To express my feelings about this years Christmas gift I will quote Elmyra Duff :

"I'm gonna hug you and kiss you and love you forever!!" 

Thanks to the team and happy holidays!

• Like 4

Thanks Rolf and Team.  I love the reindeer and the sparklies.  :)

And thanks for all the really cool stuff you've added to the game this year. 

May the New Year be as merry.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and to all.

1 minute ago, Niki said:

how do i get them to make sparkles

You have to be a good person

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jibberish said:

You have to be a good person

:(

On 12/23/2015 at 11:49 AM, Firestarter said:

[16:57:38] You can't keep off the candy. You swallow all sorts of chocolate, marshmallows, marzipan pigs, and top it off with a fruit salad with whipped cream.

[18:08:28] The fish is delicious. Red salmon with cooked potatoes and mayonnaise. The pickled herring is particularly good.

[17:18:09] You eat some Christmas ham and spare ribs in gravy with Jansson's frestelse topped with apple jam.

[20:35:14] You serve yourself from the cold dishes. Roast beef, potato and mimosa salad. Various kinds of salami and sausage. Yum!

now, we've increased in friendship a great deal more, for my corny immaturity goes all glutton pig at the julbord and I try it all going back several times and giggle each time like an idiot.  I"m glad to see others as playful and querky!!!!

• Like 1