Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Merry Christmas and Happy New 2016!

Ho ho ho all Wurmians!

This has been an interesting year for sure with the release of bridges, new permission system and the launch of Wurm Unlimited on Steam!

While the latter has caused some turmoil and a dip in subscriber numbers for Wurm Online it was expected and we don't know the long term effects yet since it's only been two months since release. We're finalizing the a plan for the spring development and have started realizing some of the stuff in it. A positive effect is that the development team has increased and we've got a lot of new eyes on the code and people who can contribute to making Wurm a better experience.

I want to say how thankful I am to all of you supporting the game - both as customers and team members. I know how much you care about Wurm and its future and I'm glad you're around to make wonderful things happen. Wurm development can be very dramatic and every change comes with it's own situations but in the end we have always taken at least one step forward even if it sometimes takes time. 2016 will be no different in that aspect and I am looking forward to seeing what we will have added to Wurm in a year from now!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and hope you all get to see some snow (at least in pictures)! Don't forget to pick up your Christmas gifts at your local Santa Claus or Christmas Tree in Wurm!

• Like 77

1 minute ago, Rolf said:

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and hope you all get to see some snow (at least in pictures)! Don't forget to pick up your Christmas gifts at your local Santa Claus or Christmas Tree in Wurm!

You too Rolf, all the best for 2016!

• Like 2

Merry Christmas dude-man Rolf.

Edited by Slickshot

Happy holidays Rolf :)

And yup, lets see what the future holds, I'm still having allot of fun with Wurm and hope to see this for many more years to come!

Gott Skjul och Fint Nytt Hår!

(God Jul och Gott Nytt... ses efter helgdagarna!)

• Like 1

Merry xmas and good (?!?) surströmming for ya all. Skål!

Bah! Humbug!

99ql coal... Ive been very bad this year :ph34r:

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 1

Merry Christmas Rolf and the entire team. Thank you for all of your dedication and hard work this year to make Wurm (both formats) even better.

Edited by Spolmit

Festivus for the rest-of-us!

Great year of achievements Rolf! Looking forward to what 2016 will bring :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wurmhole said:

Festivus for the rest-of-us!

Great year of achievements Rolf! Looking forward to what 2016 will bring :)

Time for the Festivus Airing of Grievances!

Hate you. Hate you. Especially hate you there.

You... LOATHE ENTIRELY!

Hate. hate. hate. Likeable. hate

5 minutes ago, Klaa said:

Time for the Festivus Airing of Grievances!

Hate you. Hate you. Especially hate you there.

You... LOATHE ENTIRELY!

Hate. hate. hate. Likeable. hate

These grievances are only aired during the holiday season?  Wow...I thought it was 365.

Merry Christmas Rolf to you, your family and the Wurm team.

Thanks for the game Rolf 7+ years into it and still love it.

Oh btw where is my "No Life" title?

• Like 4

Happy Holidays to you as well Rolf!  I'm happy Wurm ever evolves by way of new features and offerings.   We do love wurm dearly yet passionately..that passion takes many forms but it's our love none the less.  There is no game like this, to that end I'm deeply grateful and stand by loyally with encouragement to keep forging forward in all the hard work done.  Now off to one of my favorites during xmas time in wurm, I hit the Julbord several times like a glutton!!!!

Welp this year of updates have been really good I have to say... To bad about Oracle... if only we could make a Orcle like statue as a reminder of the good times and the bad times with him. 

To quote my favorite gnome  "Happy Christmas"  Rolf!  Thank you for all your hard work this year.  It has been amazing.