Sign in to follow this  
gunnerkiba

WTS Full set of Rare Plate *some enchants*

O7Dr8X8.jpg?1

Been gone a few months, not sure whats happened to the markets so just taking offers at the moment. :)

Edited by gunnerkiba
  • Like 1

Not shown are 83 aura and 63 aura on vambraces and 99 aura on pants. The gloves and boots are blank :)

13 hours ago, Rumriver said:

5s my cod

Sorry but there's no way the market has fallen that much in a few months, last time I checked the set was worth around 50-70 depending on enchants

• Like 1

The great wurm recession is on....i suggest holding this to sale for much later if you want anything reasonable for it.

ya... prices are tanking. I'd go so far as to say that set will never go for 50 again. 

7 hours ago, gunnerkiba said:

Sorry but there's no way the market has fallen that much in a few months, last time I checked the set was worth around 50-70 depending on enchants

ok didn't know you was just askin the market value... from what you typed you was askin for offers and that was mine... good luck in selling it though

28 minutes ago, Rumriver said:

ok didn't know you was just askin the market value... from what you typed you was askin for offers and that was mine... good luck in selling it though

no problem, typically i get offers slightly below market value so i was just a little shocked by that offer since i think the cheapest part in this set i paid 3.5s for if i can remember correctly XD

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hampsterman said:

ya... prices are tanking. I'd go so far as to say that set will never go for 50 again. 

this is very depressing, the economy was great when i started my break, it was just a little bit unsteady and unclear of what was going to happen with WU coming out.....sad day :/

• Like 1

Stay strong friend, as a fellow rare plate set owner, I say hold onto it and wait for the respected offer this armour deserves :)

• Like 1

With the changes upcoming, if your patient the value will rise again as more players join the game imo 

However if you could use a quick sale, my offer of 20s will stand ^^

On 12/26/2015 at 9:51 AM, Baid said:

With the changes upcoming, if your patient the value will rise again as more players join the game imo 

However if you could use a quick sale, my offer of 20s will stand ^^

Well I've got over 20s into the set so I think I'm just going to hold onto it and hope the value goes up eventually :) until then I'll just continue to use it :P