Sign in to follow this  
revann1

Please Delete.

Looking forward to seeing this server! Wondering about the idea of having a live map though? On a pvp map won't that make it incredibly easy to find people trying to build in some of the more hidden locations?

Also wondering how it will work with faith and no factions, for example converting to libila automatically makes you hots, is there a way around that for someone not in a PMK?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, raidsoft said:

Looking forward to seeing this server! Wondering about the idea of having a live map though? On a pvp map won't that make it incredibly easy to find people trying to build in some of the more hidden locations?

Also wondering how it will work with faith and no factions, for example converting to libila automatically makes you hots, is there a way around that for someone not in a PMK?

- Decided to remove Live map. 

- you will start out Freedom Isles, with a good coder, we might change it so Freedom Isles is named "Nonaligned"

- Once you turn BL, youll automatically be Horde Of The Summoned, we might change it so it is named "Barbarians" 

These will be Default Kingdoms, but not NPC Kingdoms, becouse there will be no NPC in each, we will grant 1 Vendor for Each Kingdom in a deed of the founders' choosing. in these vendors will will add gold coins if we see there is not enough economy going around, but we will remove silver from them if we see there is enough for the players in that kingdom to make money off other players. 

Edited by revann1

If you need a Game Master during the GMT & +1 time zone. I'm all up for it.

Also, have a decent PMK name, concept- and strategy in mind. Might look cool!

Here's a teaser of banner design:
BANNER TEST

3 hours ago, Easter said:

If you need a Game Master during the GMT & +1 time zone. I'm all up for it.

Also, have a decent PMK name, concept- and strategy in mind. Might look cool!

Here's a teaser of banner design:
BANNER TEST

Looking to split the server into a Triumvirate of GMs, it is 150$ per 3 months. If it was split into three it would be just 50$ each. 

you are looking for someone to split the cost of the server with you?

for 2 people, correct, the server will be a partnership of 3 people.

Not to hoard on your parade but I will be making the same thing, better and free.

Join me, my side is stronger. :)

I have finished the map and I will be hosting the server soon. The listed features will be implemented on revann's schedule so take your concerns to him.

Server is live until additional modifications are made.

kdyx9MF.png

Finished additions:

- Fully Empty Unnamed 8192 x 8192 tile map, it will be named by the players themselves

- x8 Skill gain, not slow at all, but not too fast.

- x5 timers. 

- Freedom Isles Kingdom [Default WL Kingdom] will be renamed to "Unaligned"

- Horde Of The Summoned [Default BL Kingdom] will be renamed to "Barbarian"

Unfinished/Planned Features & Mods:

- 1 small deed with 1 vendor to start out the economy right in the middle.

- Secret Dungeons with ancient pasts about the world.

- Hidden Altar of Three and Bone Altar, Be the first to Discover them.

- Kingdom Diplomacy

- Starting out with no iron tools, you need to make your own crude tools, start from 0

- InterKingdom Looting

- more Armor & Weapon designs.

- other future mods. (named/unnamed deities?)

Edited by Roushi

Just a suggestion. Lower the size of the map, by a lot. Also. Less rivers. The more land the better for pvp.

• Like 1

That was also my suggestion but he wanted 8196. Like I said, take your concerns to him, I'm just hosting it.

I didn't really get any details on the map, only size and a picture from some other game? Anyway, as you should have seen...this server isn't intended to cater or make it "better" for anyone. If the terrain is rough, that is what it is. Brutal is what he wanted ... and the rivers? Think of them as highways for pirates, vikings and navies.

More than willing to generate another map, though. I don't mind and I like making maps; the more practice, the better the map. This is only my third published so far.

There is a TS3 server at the same address as these WU servers if you'd like to create a map together via team viewer or something.

Edited by Roushi

The altars have been hidden. Find them to claim the right to create the first deity worshiping kingdoms!

Finished additions:

- Fully Empty Unnamed 8192 x 8192 tile map, it will be named by the players themselves

- x8 Skill gain, not slow at all, but not too fast.

- x5 timers. 

- Freedom Isles Kingdom [Default WL Kingdom] will be renamed to "Unaligned"

- Horde Of The Summoned [Default BL Kingdom] will be renamed to "Barbarian"

- Hidden Altar of Three and Bone Altar, Be the first to Discover them.

Unfinished/Planned Features & Mods:

- 1 small deed with 1 vendor to start out the economy right in the middle.

- Secret Dungeons with ancient pasts about the world.

- Kingdom Diplomacy

- Starting out with no iron tools, you need to make your own crude tools, start from 0

- InterKingdom Looting

- more Armor & Weapon designs.

- other future mods. (player named/unnamed deities?)

You start as Unaligned in a free kingdom (so you can have your own settlement). Centered with a small market for all those who are peaceful to use.

Find the Bone Altar to establish the Barbarian deity to create your own Kingdom.

Also note that if nobody plays in this server I will shut it down and make the map smaller because currently it takes a lot of my servers resources and if nobody is going to use it then It will be going to waste.

Edited by Roushi