Sign in to follow this  
Brocules

Returning Skeleton Desert to its former Glory and the weird spawning of animals on Exodus

i will come   plant 50,000 thornbushs and solve this one  i was considering retaking my cove back. But seeing this bickering, not so sure i want too now, i cant stand drama. Why the hunting areas get mess with to begin with eludes me. Though in my own cove i expanded the steppe by a ton as i had a massive deed there at the time.  Its neither work it out in pms, Or, some of us old farts will come solve it for ya.  its just a game, have fun with it, and to be honest, those that live by that area should be the ones with the say as they will be the ones constantly using it, once you have there opinions ask the community to see if anyone else uses it, if not, they the locals get the say.  i can easily slap a 100x100 down n just erase it off the map to end the bickering :-P

or maybe people can stop replying to a thread that has been dead for 3 weeks?

I guess I have to sadly stand corrected about my thoughts on the greater good of Wurm and more importantly Exodus.

It obvious to me that I play this game in my limited spare time very differently to most.

I will still welcome all openly who pass my way.

For other players I will continue to try and fill the grind with as much color and flavor as I can.

On 1/13/2016 at 1:54 PM, tgod said:

turn it all to steppe!

I agree with this; turn the entire thing to steppe.

• Like 1

I don't know what the impact will be, but I have seen a player, Descron, in the desert/ steppe alot. I'll keep an eye on him.

guys? you ok? we all pay 8e per toon a month. if that land is not deeded and someone was in need of bisons, they worked pretty hard to make it a steppe.

I am sorry, but all this sounds pretty funny for me... Its like going to a public park and start pouring sand, cause before 2nd world war there was a beach there... 

Edited by bangzuvelis

just an add on: i loved that desert, since it was a perfect spot for getting to 70, however since that land is not deeded, anyone can do anything in that area and i will respect that.

The amount of insults in this thread are shameful.  Why can't people just talk it out maturely?

Edited by Slickshot

Some positive news: Reddragon, thanks for returning to Exodus and all the work you did. Strong Badia will rise firmly again!!!!

to be honest, i stopped working on the desert after you told me you had an agreement with the people who made the desert. i saw decron in the desert the day before yesterday and he bought a shovel from me. today the desert looks to be back, so hats off to him.

First people need to stop having thousands of animals at their deeds and keep the amounts they need. Second i heard that in the undeground are stuck quite fair number of animals as well. That might be fixed too. The players who were on Exodus since it exists know what im speaking about. Alot of animals for hunt for everyone. The times when there were few deeds

EDIT: plus people need to stop planting deeds in the middle of hunting areas

Make people do this and you will have your animals back

Edited by Stinky