Sign in to follow this  
Brocules

Returning Skeleton Desert to its former Glory and the weird spawning of animals on Exodus

Sorry Jake, how would you translate this then

we're not turning a desert into a steppe because we can

we're turning a desert into a steppe because we like ruining autist lives

We're turning a desert into steppe because we like ruining long houses lives? Yeah, that makes sence.

But lets not make this a case, let community decide what should be out of Skeleton Desert.

Alke to put it bluntly I think those logs are something your friend faked. I saw them in the other thread and didn't bother responding because nowhere in the thread did my name appear except when mentioned by someone else. Nor did I find a record of the thread on 4chan even though misterinformed said it was there. 

Sorry Mike, you and Gringal are not victims here, tho you are trying to play it that way. It's not first time you (or your friends) using autism to insult Broc.

[21:48:30] <Gringal> >cant have nice things since autism triggered by change

I didn't want to interfer at start but took few minutes to see what you are

[21:10:01] <Alke> seems like there's some disagreement
[21:10:15] <Mikesandy> don't care
[21:12:05] <Mikesandy> a month from now there won't be a desert here
[21:12:20] <Mikesandy> might pave a road through it too
[21:15:05] <Alke> hasn't this been desert for long time?
[21:15:14] <Mikesandy> yup, time for a change

Griffits post just opened my eyes wider.

So you are saying misterinformed framed you? Person (or obvious forum alt) who trolled Brocs recruiting post and blamed him for stealing from his villagers. Funny, you used the same words before

[21:45:11] <Mikesandy> especially brocules, who steals from his own villagers

Man up already as Gringal said and finally take some responsibility for your actions. That's least you can do.

You have it in your logs too, same as Mike and Broc. I hope same logs are kept on server too. Prove it I'm wrong and I will appologize to you and to Mike.

Yes i called him an autist what of it?  i called him and his friends autistic in this very thread, it does not change the fact your using an ANONYMOUS imageboard post as the "damning linchpin" in your arguement.  Anyone could have made those posts, and surprise surprise they come out after we start making the desert up and come out in your guys favor when you use them.  As a matter of fact i could go over there and post how I am broc or you and say how much I love going out and kicking small children in the shin.  It does not prove a damn thing, and is one of the huge reasons i can not stand dealing with your bunch.  You guys pull this nonsense out of thin air, call it fact, and try to pass it off on everyone else to get your agenda pushed along. you contort the "facts" to fit your stories and always leave out the important information, like the FACT that Broc agreed to us splitting the desert, the FACT that an imageboard post and could literally be made by ANYONE under the sun, the FACT that your own alliance message of the day says that your willing to leave the desert to steppe, because you guys AGREED to letting it be split.  I never said in any of my rants on the matter I could not be a dickhead at times, and i will take all the flak for that in stride, but i wont sit here and let you mongrels lie to people about me and keep my head in the sand.  So take your baseless, faulty accusations elsewhere.  And to speak on that stupid hota statue that was stolen, i do believe in the thread the first response from broc was to say that his bad neighbors probably did it.  So it seems to me that being able to talk ###### to people is ok when its you guys talking about us but i make a comment and i should be lynched for it.  Same as the "long toed americans" nonsense and the "irish ppl would even have made better work" racial jab.  ok when you guys do it but when anyone else says something, they should be drawn and quartered.  Gimme a fu*kin break.

2 hours ago, Alke said:

Sorry Mike, you and Gringal are not victims here, tho you are trying to play it that way. It's not first time you (or your friends) using autism to insult Broc.

[21:48:30] <Gringal> >cant have nice things since autism triggered by change

I didn't want to interfer at start but took few minutes to see what you are

[21:10:01] <Alke> seems like there's some disagreement
[21:10:15] <Mikesandy> don't care
[21:12:05] <Mikesandy> a month from now there won't be a desert here
[21:12:20] <Mikesandy> might pave a road through it too
[21:15:05] <Alke> hasn't this been desert for long time?
[21:15:14] <Mikesandy> yup, time for a change

Griffits post just opened my eyes wider.

So you are saying misterinformed framed you? Person (or obvious forum alt) who trolled Brocs recruiting post and blamed him for stealing from his villagers. Funny, you used the same words before

[21:45:11] <Mikesandy> especially brocules, who steals from his own villagers

Man up already as Gringal said and finally take some responsibility for your actions. That's least you can do.

Brocules' alliance MOTD:

Logging started 2015-12-11
[08:45:27] MOTD:North part of skeleton desert will become steppe now, pls respect this.   http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/135687-black-pearl-on-exodus-s16/

This was agreed to and when you tried sanding over the stuff I was working on I said it will be desert in a month... i.e. I would not give up until I was done working. Going back on your decisions does not make you a victim.

As for accusing Brocules of being a thief, that was from a discussion between me and a former villager of Broc's about how his expensive hota statue was stolen from a building on the Black Pearl deed to which only he and the mayor had access. He discussed it with me and asked if I had seen anyone who might have taken it since according to him Brocules accused me of taking the statue (NOTE: the statue was stolen before I even moved to Exodus, so no it was not me.) The statue theft is kind of a well known incident and I am not surprised someone else accused Brocules of the same thing. 

Edited by irobotnik8

Gringal, you are implying someone framed you that thread on same day you started converting Skeleton Desert into steppe. That thread says people posted there 19 days ago, so 2105-12-03, same day you started converting steppe. So someone pooled out of thin air whole thread at same time you started to convert desert into steppe just to lynch you? I have hard time to believe that someone actually wants to frame you anything. I don't think I ever said anything to offend you.

Mike as I said before, that agreement was made on false assumption that your only goal was to change desert into steppe. That change was done in wrong way made by only your decision, our only option was to save what was able to save. As I said before, be it steppe or sand it can't be only decided by few players.

Regardless of the drama, I could see benefits for being a half steppe half desert community hunting ground. If you're looking for pure steppe or pure desert there are better places on Exodus for it. If you're looking for a nice spot for everybody to participate at, a combo of the two would be unique and beneficial to everybody. That's just my outside view anyway.

If you want it to be steppe then turn it into steppe. If you want it sand then turn it into sand. If it gets out of control we can all go to Chaos and whack each other with shovels.

There is another solution...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Zacheris said:

Regardless of the drama, I could see benefits for being a half steppe half desert community hunting ground. If you're looking for pure steppe or pure desert there are better places on Exodus for it. If you're looking for a nice spot for everybody to participate at, a combo of the two would be unique and beneficial to everybody. That's just my outside view anyway.

Yah, never really planned on converting the whole thing, first it was going to be kinda a east side to north steppe then when the drama started I figured screw it ill just use the north side.  Still need those scorps for red dyes anyhow.

1 hour ago, Alke said:

Gringal, you are implying someone framed you that thread on same day you started converting Skeleton Desert into steppe. That thread says people posted there 19 days ago, so 2105-12-03, same day you started converting steppe. So someone pooled out of thin air whole thread at same time you started to convert desert into steppe just to lynch you? I have hard time to believe that someone actually wants to frame you anything. I don't think I ever said anything to offend you.

The fact is it is an anonymous imageboard, i do not know who posted the thread or why, but the two people you are ready to accuse had nothing to do with it.  It is not uncommon for people to stoop to something like this as silly as it sounds to "win" an argument.  Now this is the linchpin of your whole little slander tactic on the forums, and you conviently leave out its an anonymous post.

Lets just say: they hate me, and i can prove that:

These are from chats 9 and 10 august this year, with enki and on local chat.

[04:43:46] <Enki> now then, basically as it stands, they only have one major complaint that I haven ot looked into

[04:44:07] <Enki> I have a few reports of somerather insulting and possibly racist behavior

short intermezzo:

Logging started 2015-08-10 [12:58:50] <Brocules> are you in broutpost?

[12:59:12] <Irobotnik> yes

[12:59:37] <Brocules> ok, you know enki was here last night?

[12:59:45] <Irobotnik> yes

[13:00:01] <Brocules> ok, it is my wish too we live together as good neighbours

[13:00:13] <Brocules> so im bringing a gift

[13:00:26] <Brocules> just your guard wont let me

[13:00:32] <Brocules> [13:00:01] Freedom Isles tower guard is dead. R.I.P.

[13:00:50] <Irobotnik> gringal and mikesandy want nothing to do with you from what they said last night

[13:00:59] <Irobotnik> you'll have to talk to them when they're online later

[13:01:27] <Brocules> well, things have changed, and we agree on many points

[13:02:17] <Irobotnik> let me see what gringal says

[13:03:17] <Irobotnik> he is away on skype so when he's back I'll talk to him

[13:03:28] <Irobotnik> I can't remove you from KOS anyway since I don't have permissions

[13:03:44] <Brocules> ok, you can come here and take the present to him?

[13:03:58] <Irobotnik> one sec

[13:04:32] <Irobotnik> where are you?

[13:04:39] <Brocules> just outside perimeter

[13:04:50] <Brocules> near coast

[13:05:49] <Irobotnik> thanks I'll make sure he gets it

[13:06:00] <Brocules> just hope we wil get along in the ffuture

[13:06:14] <Brocules> so we can be neighbours and not enemies

[13:06:22] <Irobotnik> yes

[13:06:27] <Irobotnik> that would be nice

and then:

[15:30:03] <Gringal> This is the last i will talk to you Broc, i dont want your wine, i dont want you asking me anything. you have acted harshly to me and mine, I specifically took the highroad and just ignored you.

[15:30:30] <Gringal> You the decided to bug ME specfically, take your wine. and leave me be

I am Brocules. Saint of the Path of Love, Born on Exodus november 2011. Desert Guardian of Black Pearl since summer 2012.

Edited by Brocules

1 hour ago, Brocules said:

Lets just say: they hate me, and i can prove that:

Never said i did not despise the crap you pull, you insulted us calling us long toed americans, lied in the kingdom chat about the road you tore up, then proceeded to call irish people lazy as a whole.  So yah your not one I want to associate with.  But I still came to terms and decided with you on what was to be done to solve the desert problem, cause I am such a nice guy,  then i get to find you want to turn you back on the deal and went to the forums to recruit people who do not live anywhere near the desert to help you destroy my side. 

I cant understand WHY I would hate you broc, oh wait.

i will come back and deed the whole desert and then you can close the forum ;)

just kidding

Gringal, there's no way now I'll ever buy your BS story that you wanted to convert desert into steppe just to hunt bisons there or "it wasn't us, it's anonymous". It's clear to me now it's just your crusade against Broc driven by blinded hate caused by something he said some time ago, for what he tried to apologize. In your eyes you might see your self as victim, but you are no sweet sunshine either.

Grow up Gringal and try to develop some social skills along the way. Like accepting an apology. So next time someone crosses you path of rage we won't have to go all over this again.

So if its deeded, does that make it like private steppe hunting preserve?

• Like 1

It is hard to communicate with someone hiding behind curtains, or in the shadows

It is hard to communicate with someone determined to miss-interpret your words

First I apologize to Enki, for dragging him into this discussion. This was done by me to show you that Gringal wanted enki to ban me from wurm for racist behaviour.

Second I apologize to Mikesandy, for thinking he was behind the account of meizen. Mikesandy may be in league with Gringal, but he clearly is a different person and did not deserve this treatment.

Thirdly I apologize to the Irish, for calling them lazy, but my memory falls short and I dont remember me calling them lazy. In fact, the Irishmen I know are far from lazy and beat me and my team regularly at the European Championships and the World Championships when I was still young and sporty. But this was in another Century.

Fourth I apologize to the Native Americans for using a fake tribe (the American Long-Toe tribe) for metaphoric reasons. For those not familiar with this metaphore: Long-toe tribe people are impossible to pass by without treading someones toe. Whatever you say, they will always find an interpretation that hurts them.

It is the deed that defines men, not his words. Words are just a misty cloud that prevents one to see clearly.

Without announcement the forest directly south east of my deed was chopped, and later my oaks on Oak Lane too (as revenge, or out of hate)

Without announcement a highway was planned and laid down over my perimeter. An ugly patchwork highway of 6 tiles wide.

Without announcement dirt was dropped on the desert within my perimeter.

This all within a period of 5 months.

There is a pattern.

1 hour ago, Brocules said:

It is the deed that defines men, not his words. Words are just a misty cloud that prevents one to see clearly.

Without announcement the forest directly south east of my deed was chopped, and later my oaks on Oak Lane too (as revenge, or out of hate)

Without announcement a highway was planned and laid down over my perimeter. An ugly patchwork highway of 6 tiles wide.

Without announcement dirt was dropped on the desert within my perimeter.

There is a pattern.

Actually, a mans words can give great insight into his psyche.  Gather round my children and lets review!

1) Without announcement the forest directly south east of my deed was chopped, and later my oaks on Oak Lane too (as revenge, or out of hate)

I told you were were chopping them for body and body str. gains while this may be frowned upon, we did nothing wrong.  I even informed everyone that was chopping that forest down NOT TO TOUCH the hedged in trees that i assume are a tree farm that is OFF DEED from you.   As for the oaks, I had nothing to do with that, that would be Sinner who cut those down because you came up to her deed atop Mount sherrif and was telling her what she could and could not do up there.

2) Without announcement a highway was planned and laid down over my perimeter. An ugly patchwork highway of 6 tiles wide.

Yes a 6 tile highway was planned, and it was going to go AROUND your original deed, including the perimeter.  A few of our members do not have the best computers and running through black pearl crashed them, hence the want for a highway to not have to go through blackpearl to be safe when going from deed to deed.  Now in the middle of constrution of said highway, YOU extended your perimeter, and i rushed to get 3/5 lanes done on it, and I did mind you.  I MADE IT PATCHWORK TO PISS YOU OFF BECAUSE YOU INSTIGATED.  Then after those 3 lanes were completed i went back to get a few more bricks only to find you destroying it, called in a ticket, then you made some horseshit ticket after me and LO AND BEHOLD one of the reasons this community is falling to ruin, instead of answering the tickets in order a staff member responded to yours first, because they knew you. Hence Enki.  None of the highway would have ended in your perimeter if you had just let it finish, instead of spazzing out like a child.

3) Without announcement dirt was dropped on the desert within my perimeter.

No, we were very careful not to dirt into your perimeter, we dropped dirt WAY outside of your perimeter, because we know how you act.  You then proceeded to come out and sand where we dirt, so we dirt where you sand and then you extended your perimeter again, and claimed we needed to get out of it, and we did.  We moved on to the north side of the desert and that is where the steppe is now.

More like 8 but that hardly matters.

6 hours ago, Alke said:

Gringal, there's no way now I'll ever buy your BS story that you wanted to convert desert into steppe just to hunt bisons there or "it wasn't us, it's anonymous". It's clear to me now it's just your crusade against Broc driven by blinded hate caused by something he said some time ago, for what he tried to apologize. In your eyes you might see your self as victim, but you are no sweet sunshine either.

Grow up Gringal and try to develop some social skills along the way. Like accepting an apology. So next time someone crosses you path of rage we won't have to go all over this again.

I do want it to be steppe for me and others, bison give best FS why would I not want that?  Im not blaming that thread on an anonymous party, I am blaming it on your crew of spaztic children.  Im done addressing you now anyway crony, if brocs gonna talk, let him.

Lol, you are pushing wrong button Gringal. Anyway I wish you Merry Christmas if you don't want to talk to me anymore.

Beinga fan of desert hunting and having spent a fair amount of time recovering desert from  hedges etc I was ready to come help. 

Until this turned into a pvp pissing match.  Good luck guys and remember it is supposed to be fun.

If not , then it is time to take a break. :ph34r:

Dear Borklues.

Yer ters tast awful.

Regrads.

Also, stop whining. You're gonna cry a river over pixel sand?

Get a life.

Edited by sooszi

dosnt help spawn rate that there is a giant deed just south of the steppe/ desert

From Stonewall.

This forum saddens me.

I admit up front I am a member of the Black Pearl Alliance.

I am far from the lands in dispute and happy to be a hermit on a hill where steppe and sand are far from eyes view.

My loyalties are not only with The Black Pearl Alliance.

I serve Exodus first.

I have tried to mediate.

But find that the words of peace seem wasted.

I do not accuse anyone as I have been the false accuser and the false accused in the past.

The lands of Exodus is so bare that I plead not for myself.

But for ancient settlements like Black Pearl and the many others.

That war can be be made in other lands on Wurm where words and griefing mean little.