Sign in to follow this  
Quostin

Getting closer and closer to 100 Bowyery, need title suggestions

1. I love the creative ideas in this thread.

2. What the heck does this thread mean? Do you get to pick a title if you hit 100?

3 hours ago, LorraineJ said:

1. I love the creative ideas in this thread.

2. What the heck does this thread mean? Do you get to pick a title if you hit 100?

If you're the first person to hit 100 in a skill you're allowed to name the level 100 title for that skill (providing it isn't something inappropriate of course).

For example:  The World is Mine is the title for level 100 in mining skill.  I'm not sure who hit that mark first, but whoever it was chose to name it that, so now that's the locked in title for level 100 in mining for anyone who reaches that point.

Edited by Slickshot

A lot of these are making me chuckle! Keep them coming.

I started posting a log in the original post on my gains since hitting 99.999 (At 99.9996 as of this post). It shows when I got to each .0001 and as of the last two, how long it took to get to it with sleep powders. Still think I can get it done by end of January.

good work and keep going,

that last tick took me 35+ hours with SB for Carpentry, second to last ~15-17h, third to last ~10-12h. Allthough it doesnt seems like it at times, the ticks will come at some point.  =)

I came up with another one that made me chuckle at the insanity of getting 100 instead of stopping at 90.

Go Bow or go Home.

On 20/12/2015 at 8:14 AM, Hailene said:

(On a side note, did someone hit 100 blacksmithing besides me? If not, where do I sign up to name the title? Legendary blacksmith is pretty lousy!)

I added it as a default one when someone got to 100 on epic. I've not heard of anyone on freedom getting 100.000000 so you could well be the first, if so send me a forum pm with your suggestion and i'll check if anyone else has 100 before you.

Hmm this is a good and though question this is what i can think of.

- Bow to your Knee (Sorry but it just had to be done :ph34r:)

- An Actual Bow-ling

- The Bow Singer

Guessing you already got there and chose one.. but I'll chime in with  "Highly strung"

• Like 2