Sign in to follow this  
Baid

Blue Dragon Hatchling Fight

lol, crashed while fighting it inside the cave, relogged, and died

(it didnt help that the slope out was steep)

edit: and since I very skillfully had forgotten to bring a tent, I had to summon my corpse home, and have to travel back in a few days for the boat,

let me know if I win something, at least I did manage to land a hit before things went south

Edited by griper

What happened here?

Why  time was changed?

Edited by MarkSilard

58 minutes ago, griper said:

lol, crashed while fighting it inside the cave, relogged, and died

(it didnt help that the slope out was steep)

edit: and since I very skillfully had forgotten to bring a tent, I had to summon my corpse home, and have to travel back in a few days for the boat,

let me know if I win something, at least I did manage to land a hit before things went south

We had an over-stock of horses so the steepness shouldn't have been an issue. However the Drake made it really hard since it was stuck in the mine and had messed up the entrance. Sorry that you died though!

• Like 1

Very well organized, fun to see many of you. well mapped out and easy smooth fight. Congratz organizers. and Thank you again for Tris's generosity in mixing potions

Much thanks again to the organizers - was very well organised and it was a good fight (after everybody learned how to listen...) - good fun :-)

Thank you for organizing the hunt and opening it to the public! I finally got my "Dragonslayer" title :D 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MarkSilard said:

What happened here?

Why  time was changed?

Had to change the time to make it work a bit better but i made sure to post the change within an hour of the original post and state the change right after. 

54e3e84ed9d13fb436587a9de51fce2b.png

Thanks to everyone that was able to make it! We had alot of fun =D

Sorry that the alts didnt receive blood, it looked like it was out of the mine when killed

Edited by Baid
  • Like 1

Thanks to the hosts and the organisers. Anybody know where the white dragon is? :D