Sign in to follow this  
Daes

Help with King Commands and kingdom management.

Hello, I'm having so issues with King, kingdom commands. I've been playing on a Wurm Unlimited server that's Mixed. I've sailed to the pvp island and after weeks of trying I have become the king of Mol-Rehan. The GM's have been letting anyone that want to join a kingdom do so. Until there is a king in that said kingdom. Now that I'm king I would like to remove all other players that are in my kingdom that are not part of my deed. Sadly I've been unable to find the command or option that allows me to remove players. I know that it exist. I've search the forums and have seen mention of it, just not how to do it. Any help would be much appreciate.

Thank you,

Daes.

here a link to our server.

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/132475-primordial-pvepvp-na-5x-skill-4x-action/

Edited by Daes

15 hours ago, bigsteve said:

Not possible to kick members from template kingdom.

15 hours ago, bigsteve said:

Not possible to kick members from template kingdom.

Bummer... Thanks

6 minutes ago, IloveWurm said:

is there a list of the commands for kings of PMKs?

There are no commands other than what you have access to on the crown and sceptre (or template equivalent.)

At least none that i knew of the several times i was king, but i suppose it would be possible for a WU mod to be made to give some additional commands.

Edited by Propheteer

11 minutes ago, IloveWurm said:

how do you check things like coffers and towers and things like that?

towers being captured will display a message in deaths globally

towers being bashed will show up in event every so often to whoever has defense advisor or its equivalent

enemy entering territory/checking who is online can be done by checking kingdoms at a token/inventory/crown by the information minister or its equivalent

coffers are shown at the token to whoever has economic advisor or its equivalent

area history can be wrote in by whoever has royal herald or its equivalent.

The king doesn't inherently have these abilities, but he can give them out. if he wants them himself he can give them to himself. As an example, before you could access kingdoms through inventory i usually ran around with the information minister office on myself so that I could check who was online via my crown.

Edited by Propheteer

thanks proph, that is very helpful information. please consider writing a wiki article on this subject?

1 hour ago, IloveWurm said:

thanks proph, that is very helpful information. please consider writing a wiki article on this subject?

i'm not the best writer, but if anyone has any questions about the subject they're free to ask.

It's been a while since I had the title but, from what I remember about economic minister, the traders all show up in a list with random generic numbers or names, and you'll only see your kingdom's traders. It'll take a little while of playing with the traders to figure out which one is which. Watching the ratio go up and down is the easiest way to figure them out. I'm not sure if working a trader on a WU server is going to be needed ever, but I guess it's good information to know.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pinchaloaf said:

It's been a while since I had the title but, from what I remember about economic minister, the traders all show up in a list with random generic numbers or names, and you'll only see your kingdom's traders. It'll take a little while of playing with the traders to figure out which one is which. Watching the ratio go up and down is the easiest way to figure them out. I'm not sure if working a trader on a WU server is going to be needed ever, but I guess it's good information to know.

I know on Mythmoor there are no traders only 'salesman'. Although he performs the same action as a trader i cant use the trader contract. 
For economic minister - i suppose the place to see this information about kingdom traders (or salesman for WU?) would be the token? Ill check it out when i get home.