Sign in to follow this  
Uberknot

How would you add items & sleep bonus to all players on a server?

Is there a simple way to say give everyone an item and sleep bonus all at once?

Sleep bonus can be done via -> shutdown server -> edit wurm.ini file ->  set      crash=true   (I cant remember the full string), restart server.

As far as giving everyone an item you can try and set up a simple one time use mission that would enable every character to get that item.  I have set one up with a dog giving out newbie sickles at my starter deed.

• Like 1

So some of that but you dont know the rest makes it give 5 hours sleep bonus...

Thanks???

Wurm.ini file? where? Edit with text editor? SQL? etc.....

Anyhow I'll find it and give a whirl...

Edited by Uberknot

Wurm.ini file in the folder of the server you are running, e.g. Adventure. Where it is depends on which type of server you run, dedicated or just the one downloaded by Steam.

So, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited Dedicated Server if you installed and run the dedicated server, or C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmServerLauncher if you use the other.

The line is Crashed=false, just change false to true with a text editor of your choice. That will give 5 hours SB to everyone in the player list for that server when the server is restarted. 

If you are trying to give 5 hours SB to every player as they join the server, then you'll have to find another method, such as a Mod though.

• Like 1

yes what zenity said, sorry I was a bit rushed with a few things happening at the same time. 

k thx i got it to go.

wonder what else you can change in that file :P.....

Edited by Uberknot