Sign in to follow this  
Traveler777

Yellow Potions...new uses.

Just a sudden idea, On the yellow potions that allow shape change( I mean this respectively...though it would be nice to have the traits of the creature shape-changed into). Could we also offer bonuses from  them? . Since its a bonus for paid accounts, could they be used as a chance to make a rarity chance pouring on an item to say add .05 chance or event bonus window to create rare or even a flat out 5% chance when poured over an item to create a "rare" item?(If this were the case they would undoubtedly sell for a silver each or less and the balance would be someone spending 10 silver for a chance to make a rare would limit what a person would want to spend). They are a gratuity for "paid accounts"(to/for which I say thank you) but why not even offer the following: add a quality or bonus to spell increase on item, have the effect of a supreme or fantastic sacrifice when quaffed(random effect to a skill gain), bonus to rarity window or similar effect as bonuses to settlements on deed tokens, or increase effectiveness/longevity of other potions or in creation of other potions made from/with the blood under the crafting window, (what about a chance(after "tasting") to be any one of the previous bonuses- yellow potion). Just a beginning idea for making the yellow potions more worthy of being sought after. What do you think? Would increase the desirability to purchase more account time too. Back to the game.

i really want to +1 this because i have around 200+ of those potions, but i think this would be a little too much.

yeah..rare might be a little much..seems to be so many of them for sale now too..but they need to be changed into something that is more than 1-5 copper value.

-1 just because as is they're purely a decorative thanks for paying, if it becomes an advantage, then this is bad news

what about a situation where you can add something to them like the Farmers Salve and use them as a cure/heal medium or worse wounds, at least reduce them to a "light" status. The urine smell would even line out with some of the movie items that you see them use reduced "cow urine" as part of a salve. that would at least also help new players that fall or low healing skills or have a severe hit from a creature.