Sign in to follow this  
Berris

Mailable Sleep Powder

Essentially, make it drop-able so it can be mailed.

This would make trade much easier, and probably benefit all players: for new players it isn't always easy to travel far to deliver, but being able to get the cash is no doubt handy.  For us lazy old folks it would be lovely to not have to mess around to get our 'fix'.  And personally I'd be OK paying a bit more for the SP if it was easier/faster to get, so the prices may rise - benefiting the newer players (who are more likely to be net sellers than net consumers)

I get why it was no-drop when it was introduced, but the world has moved on since then.

I don't feel particularly strongly about it, but it seems like it would make most people's lives easier.   

Edited by Berris
  • Like 7

Id only +1 it if it remains nodrop on death on a pvp server as it is currently otherwise would definitely make it easier on freedom servers especially on the larger servers.

Activate no-drop item, right click mailbox, send.  Receiver has it appear in inventory when accepted

Would have to do one by one I guess but better than nothing at all?  Rather not make them drop

• Like 7

+1 to this. No-drop on death but mailable... is a long swim from Xanadu to Release

• Like 1

On 12/13/2015 at 2:18 PM, Berris said:

Essentially, make it drop-able so it can be mailed.

This would make trade much easier, and probably benefit all players: for new players it isn't always easy to travel far to deliver, but being able to get the cash is no doubt handy.  For us lazy old folks it would be lovely to not have to mess around to get our 'fix'.  And personally I'd be OK paying a bit more for the SP if it was easier/faster to get, so the prices may rise - benefiting the newer players (who are more likely to be net sellers than net consumers)

I get why it was no-drop when it was introduced, but the world has moved on since then.

I don't feel particularly strongly about it, but it seems like it would make most people's lives easier.   

Making it dropable doesn't make it mailable

There exists a way to drop it and I've tried mailing it this way, but it's a non mailable item 

I also made some sleep powder stew and gave it to Lorena to try but sadly it didn't give sleep bonus 

Edited by Alexgopen

+1 to MrGary's suggestion - keep them no-drop, but make them mailable.

Cheeky bump, because we were discussing the other day and it really doesn't seem like anyone things it's a bad idea.

+1   EVERYTHING NEED TO FIT IN MAIL!!!!

+1 and while we are at it, lets make rod of transmutation and res orb also mailable in this fashion?