Sign in to follow this  
irobotnik8

Free Wurm Unlimited Keys for Path of Insanity Players when SOTG is Nerfed

As the title says, because we all know if SOTG is nerfed we won't continue playing a game whose development staff listens to lazy players who think it's too hard to get or can't get enough friends together (in an MMO lol) to counteract enemy SOTG.

Edited by irobotnik8
  • Like 2

Free wurm unlimited keys for every account older than 1-2 years because the skilling system will be changed.

Meh, just toss it in the corner with the fountain pans and watch it decay. That is if you can see either of them under the pile of Trader corpses. 

• Like 1

don't talk for everyone k m8 :^)

a lot of us just don't care one way or the other

• Like 1

No, i think people with SoTG should get a chance to swap to another path according level for some time, but otherwise i don´t think alot more should be compensated.

• Like 5

Or just remove the whole meditation system as it's woefully balanced and thought out.

• Like 2

Tired of these whiny epic players who cry constantly on freedom about how long it takes to get everything. If you want SOTG put in the time and train for it like everyone else here has done. It is something anyone can get, so I do not see the problem with it. If you don't like it, the epic portal is that way ---> don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, irobotnik8 said:

As the title says, because we all know if SOTG is nerfed we won't continue playing a game whose development staff listens to lazy players who think it's too hard to get or can't get enough friends together (in an MMO lol) to counteract enemy SOTG.

I honestly don't get how people legitimately think that a passive permanent 50% damage reduction buff with NO COUNTER (lol @ counteract enemy SOTG - not possible) is balanced and anyone who wants it nerfed (as it should be) is lazy / doesn't want to work, despite some of these people who want it nerfed having god tier accounts before factoring in gone

fact of the matter is it can't be countered, thus it's imbalanced (cue MRC hivemind)

I agree with Wulfgarr for the most part, except I think the bonus should be given to everyone and really the entire med system needs to be rebalanced (or removed), not just SotG

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

Tired of these whiny epic players who cry constantly on freedom about how long it takes to get everything. If you want SOTG put in the time and train for it like everyone else here has done. It is something anyone can get, so I do not see the problem with it. If you don't like it, the epic portal is that way ---> don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

I..... don't even know where to start with this :huh:

• Like 8

THIS JUST IN

SPECIAL REPORT

5 WHOLE PEOPLE THAT PLAYED ON CHAOS, THAT HAPPENED TO START OUT ON EPIC

MAKE UP THE ENTIRE EPIC POPULATION

THIS IS OUTSTANDING NEWS COMING IN BOYS

-1 OP is known for being not very smart and i dont need the crap known as Wurm Unlimited

• Like 2

...or the Devs could make a game that is balanced without pandering a few people's inflated sense of entitlement and/or greed.

A 'swapping window' wouldn't be terrible though, as Wulfgarr says - might as well make it open to everyone, frankly, since there have been so many changes since the system started.  I wouldn't see any issue if even that wasn't offered, but it might be a decent idea to satisfy the less greedy.

An sotg argument?

GIF-Bill-Hader-do-want-grin-grinning-lik

Edited by Klaa

-1 already have WU and the value sotg adds to an account is substantially more than the cost of WU. Would be better off just selling now if you romans/Jk keep crying about this, and not to mention your begging for a chaos merge as well.  

Free WU keys to anyone who has ever been impacted negatively by a balance change, new feature, or anything else that alters the balance or relative value of anything whatsoever!!!!

oh wait that's literally everybody

In all seriousness, the best solution to this — if one is needed — would be a window within which PoI characters can swap to a new path, with or without a minor penalty to path level.

Edited by Ostentatio
  • Like 1

my main on epic ( repelsteeltje) has SOTG and i still think it needs to be nerfed or removed.

the entire meditation system and combat system needs to be redone if you ask me

as for all the " wurm is dead" chanters and " rage quitters because their container disappeared" 

the height of your self centred sense of entitlement is astonishing, please go away,

oh but send me your stuff on the way out

bye o/

1 hour ago, elroth said:

my main on epic ( repelsteeltje) has SOTG and i still think it needs to be nerfed or removed.

as for all the " wurm is dead" chanters and " rage quitters because their container disappeared" 

the height of your self centred sense of entitlement is astonishing, please go away,

oh but send me your stuff on the way out

bye o/

Where do you see any rage quits or wurm is dead here? The only person posting here who agrees with the OP is himself. Did you read anything? Or does your sarcasm meter need imped?

2 hours ago, elroth said:

I get if you want it nerfed but I don't think stating that you have it is relevant if you never used it/dont pvp and not even on epic where you have it? [23:04:15] You can not mail that far.

combat is fine as long as you don't try to use lt to heal on a scorpion as people are trying to kill you

• Like 2

On 14.12.2015 at 4:18 PM, JakeRivers said:

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...

You don't seem to realize that meditating skillgain on epic is a lot worse than on freedom bud, do you?

so tired of poi being the only one for pvp... i want to see pop and poh get some boosts at least, just because sotg is all powerful doesnt mean we cant get some boosts to make the previously useless paths useable to match it, but then again, you sotg lovers would probably still cry because you dont have an advantage over other paths...

edit:

[22:11:39] <Reaping> [22:11:16] Congratulations! You have now reached the level of Infection of the path of hate!

some of us like a little variety, its boring if everyone is just a cookie cutter...

Edited by Evilreaper

Another thread crying about SOTG nerfs, go figure.  I believe Wurm is the only game community where I've seen people throw a fit against balancing mechanics;  very sad.

Edited by Slickshot
  • Like 1

On 1/2/2016 at 10:37 AM, Slickshot said:

Another thread crying about SOTG nerfs, go figure.  I believe Wurm is the only game community where I've seen people throw a fit against balancing mechanics;  very sad.

really? I've seen it happen in literally every game I've played

hell, some CoD scrubs actually made (surprisingly credible) death threats against the devs when a couple guns got nerfed (one of countless examples why I don't play that trash)

Edited by MisterTeddy

i see no reason to nerf sotg, its great, i like it, but just give the other paths something to match it, its not that difficult to give path of hate and path of power a perm boost at lvl 11 like knowledge, insanity, and love already have...