Sign in to follow this  
Hashtag

Inventory Default Setup

I have played for Wurm Online for a little over two and a half years and I have just thought of this idea.  I am thinking that there should be a setting that you can change to organize your inventory when you log out and when you log back in.  Example:  I have my inventory groups in alphabetical order, and ALSO alphabetical order inside those groups.  There needs to be a setting that can 'SAVE' this setup.  I know you can click name and it will put your tools in alphabetical order, but there needs to be a way to save your own personal setup of your inventory.  I usually organize my inventory to where I like it, but as soon as I log out or disconnect, it will reset it all and I usually forget how I had it set up.  Just a minor suggestion, please leave thoughts and additional ideas below.

Hashtag

Edited by Hashtag
  • Like 3

bump

i still don't know why the inventory window isn't set to alphabetical order by default.
for many.. it'd deliver smoother gameplay if it was. 

+1

Just.. no alphabetical defaults, leave it to save as it is by default; maybe an option to save presets at the spot ingame...

My hw ~often bsods.. and belt presets usually mess up, even the saved ones.. aren't really saved after a bsod, making me believe that it actually saves the ini or w/e files when I logout instead; so.. maybe.. if we save something make it so it actually saves things than and there, we could dc/crash/etc.. and lose that preset(arranging inventory's art... kind of..:P<_<)

Merge sort, Bubble sort, Quick sort, Binary Tree sort, ... !

Always been up for various means of saving and sorting inventories, especially something that can be put in the autorun file. Personally always preferred ascending alphanumerical of the object names. Though I sometimes use descending qls when imping.

Edited by Klaa