Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

New Trader Items (what to add)

As part of the Q&A plan there was listing about new items to sell on traders and thought that maybe we should offer up some suggestions for that.  I dont really have any of my own right now but i wanted to make a thread so we can start thinking of ideas and list them so that maybe the developers can get an idea of what we are wanting. 

Edited by Kegan

Would this be items with new functions or what already existing items should be added?

In terms of usefulness, rather then a new item, it would be nice if sleep powders were sold at a price that is closer to the market rate. Currently they sell on traders for 5s and yet they are often sold in market for between .8 and 1.2 s I think.

It would be nice to somehow make the prices of trader goods a lot more reasonable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aeryck said:

Would this be items with new functions or what already existing items should be added?

I am guessing they will be new things but that is just it we do not have any idea on what they will be. I guess a name change thing must be one because it is listed in the things they are working on but what else they are planning who knows. 

Edit: I had made a suggestion thread to add above ground ore boulders/rocks that you can mine but that is more of a change for the transmutation rod though. 

I am not sure if they plan on just adding in vanity items only or making things like unique potions or weapons/armors that was kind of the idea here was to give them some ideas.  

Edited by Kegan

2 hours ago, Nappy said:

In terms of usefulness, rather then a new item, it would be nice if sleep powders were sold at a price that is closer to the market rate. Currently they sell on traders for 5s and yet they are often sold in market for between .8 and 1.2 s I think.

It would be nice to somehow make the prices of trader goods a lot more reasonable.

Have to agree if sleep powders were cheaper people would lap them up. Currently I don'r think people buy them at all.

I think things like Priest robes, Mayors clothing(nice threads!) and things like that. Thing that are pay to win, but are special enough that buy them from the traders and are not able to be crafted.

1 hour ago, Milosanx said:

I think things like Priest robes, Mayors clothing(nice threads!) and things like that. Thing that are pay to win, but are special enough that buy them from the traders and are not able to be crafted.

I not a huge fan of a subscription, upkeep cost on deeds plus items you cant craft for sale on top of that, games that use a cash shop for income are typically free, so your suggestion would be to pay more on top of what we already do for items people can in turn sell for silver?

I suppose the motivation would be to get more money in Rolf's pocket hoping he will in return invest it all back into the game?

Just as well sit back, let the WU modders create some items and have Rolf add the ones he likes as it seems to be the current trend.