Aniceset

{Xanadu} The Amish Estates - Busy Village and Alliance Recruiting!

5KXc6LX.jpg

WE RENOVATED AND ARE ACCEPTING VILLAGERS AGAIN!

We are located just east of Summerholt starter town in the North East of Xanadu, G23 on the map. Follow the highway right to us!

6BetlI8.jpg

TJzFFdo.jpg

Check in with us at the Inn for some comfy beds, a drink at the bar or just to rest a moment along the way if you are just passing through

ODBEEkt.jpg

j2JECJT.jpg

Our Chef & Skiller kitchen is ready for you to pop in and make something tasty, or brush up on those cooking skills!

clR7Tas.jpg

guXnnwH.jpg

Every adventurer needs to sharpen their sword! Pop into the Amish Anvil and handle all your smithing needs.

BEVwWCM.jpg

What does the Estates all have to offer?

We are recruiting players new and old! The Estates is a large deed with Guard towers for your safety, Workshops with forges, loom, spinning wheel, starting materials, free tools/armor. Kitchen with skilling forges set up, and community food (this kitchen is kept stocked with high quality meals to keep your nutrition up for skill gain). Farms with lots of animals to work your Animal Husbandry & farming skills. Altars of each god for prayers and sacrificing. A mine, Tar, Sand Pit, and Clay.

The deed has been landscaped specifically to hold each type of wood in tree groves, available to all villagers for sprouting and cutting(Just remember to replant so it stays available). Hunting area near by, as well as coastal access & underground boat parking.

The overall look of the deed is meant to be natural, and make each plot feel like its own little deed in the village.

There is no work required to live on the deed. All that we ask is to help out your neighbors when they need, replenish/donate what you can to the public shops & be active. If you would like to help with deed upkeep, you are more than welcome to. Our vision for AE always has been to allow new players a safe place to dip their toes in and learn without the harsh world experience. We also love when long time players are returning and want a community, or even just a place to get back into the swing of things before deeding their own.

If you decide to move on, or stop playing please just lets us know so your spot can be opened to another. If you plan to be gone longer than 30 days, but want to remain on the deed  give us a heads up & it will be kept for you. Any player gone longer than 30 days with no notice will have anything left in their home donated back to the village, if there is anything of high value it will be kept in the storage unit for 60 days before being donated to the village. Because cleaning up left over carts, boats and locked items is a real pain it is appreciated that you keep this in mind.

Amish Estates belongs to the NEXA Alliance. The alliance is mostly local, and very active. Many members of the alliance once started on the estates. Often there is jobs available to those looking to make a little silver while bringing up their skills. NEXA market & Sanctuary sits just east of the deed, and is open to all who want to sell their wares. Currently in the works is regular sermons for those looking to work a priest. The alliance has a discord server for those wishing to keep in contact outside of the game. There is always people on from the alliance as well as the deed in local daily, with plenty of veteran players to assist you with your questions.

Amish Estates offers 2 living options

~ Option 1: Plot of land big enough to build a home with enough extra space for a small farm & animal pens secured by fences.

~ Option 2: A pre-built guest house to get you started while out looking at land to acquire of your own, includes a small fenced in yard.

SBsHCsm.jpg

ASdp6oT.jpg

Some additional pictures of the deed

We are currently working on the Estates Harbor on the north side of the deed to the north server line, it connects into our underground parking cave and into the Amish Creeks Canal.

arD7k1o.jpg

Spend a little time in the Amish Herbery, getting your hands dirty and enjoying the open air with the bees fluttering by!

P7Kkaj1.jpg

Sail into the underground shipyard parking through Amish Creeks, or from the north through our in progress Estates Harbor area.

fjlQHtB.jpg

We're Going to the Chapel and we are gonna get prayin.. While most of us use the NEXA Market & Sanctuary for all our sermons, there is also an on deed church for your convenience of saccing and prayer if you are of a faith. If you aren't and want to be? We can help with that too!

sS0nPli.jpg

Grab a rake and work on the farm for yourself and the community in one of our 7 villager farms, or a small one on your plot.

lDmGSmw.jpg

For those wanting to work Animal Husbandry, we have designated animal fields ready for your care!

3OcOgYn.jpg

UZ8gcaF.jpg

Nptd0eN.jpg

2W18JEv.jpg

7VZ4y3C.jpg

5aEAESw.jpg

nby8osv.jpg

r4HYZxF.jpg

WNxTWdC.jpg

vDbvyz5.jpg

VPceHwW.jpg

Rain, Snow or Shine - Estates Shipping Services is open to assist you in all your delivery and incoming good needs!

vTdckIQ.jpg

Spend your days and nights on the dock, searching for that next big catch at the fish house!

Deed Restrictions

Digging -  Is turned off to preserve the landscaping as it is. You are able to pack, pave, cultivate.

Planning - We will plan your home base to your specifications and give you complete access of ownership while we hold the "writ". This allows us to be able to keep spaces open when players disappear.

(Real world discussions of politics & religion are to be avoided in game chats as well as main discord, if you wish to speak about these things there is a chat specifically for it)

-Please feel free to PM Aniceset in game, on forums, or discord Aniceset with any questions-

If you cant reach me, or want assistance faster feel free to message Coventina or Brunhilda in game for assistance as well

Edited by Aniceset
  • Like 5

Current Vacancy

We are now accepting villagers!!

We just remodeled and reopened with lots of open plots, so lots of choices!

Come see us today! :D

Message Aniceset in game, forums or on discord for invite (Aniceset#0567)

CdaZWNg.jpg

Edited by Aniceset
  • Like 6

Hi! My partner squidberry and I are newbies looking for a village to stay in while we build our skills. Is your village still recruiting? We're happy to work or help out however needed. :)

We are indeed still recruiting! Send me a /tell Aniceset ingame and we can chat. (sorry this is so late, the forums didn't send the notice you replied)

On 1/2/2016 at 10:41 AM, belacane said:

bump for a beautiful deed!

Thanks Belacane!

I stumbled upon Amish Estates as a lost and cold noob, nowhere to go. Lucky for me, Aniceset was online and she took me in. After a tour of the place, I knew I wanted to stay not only because Ani is very nice and welcoming, but also because everything is laid out nicely and well planned. Now after a few weeks, I am glad I decided to stay. Everyone is very nice and helpful especially to a noob in Wurm like me. The workshops are well stocked for skilling up and there is always a project to help out on. I can't say enough!

• Like 3

one of the best communities i have ever had the opportunity to play with :)

<3 bri

• Like 2

I've been at this deed for 3 months, Aniceset helped me a lot and still does with everything. She's very knowledgeable about all aspects of the game.  All the villagers are really nice and work great together and funny. Great place to start and build skills and to stay for a good community setting. Being at Amish Estates really makes wurm a fun experience. I highly recommend it to anyone new to the game or to others looking to find a great place to be.

• Like 1

Bump :D New plots coming avail today! Also working on an Inn for the weary traveler.

Hello. I think I have narrowed down the servers where I would like to start to either independance or xanadu,  mostly because it seems they are the ones that have more online when I check. Do you guys still accept new players? What times of day are most people on in this, plot (are plots like guilds, I have no idea)?

We are accepting new players still. Plots are pieces of land for you to build on inside of the village. Between the village and alliance, there is always people on :)

Edited by Aniceset

Hello, sent you a message in game and you aren't on. Just let me know when you're around, thanks!

Hello, I am currently downloading this game and would like to talk more about your village. I'm pretty experienced when it comes to sandbox games, I've just never seen something so community oriented. Is there any chance I can speak with someone before I choose my server and what not?