Aniceset

The Amish Estates - OPEN & Recruiting with a large active alliance

Welcome back Anton & Stuthy. And new comers Kingjohn and Bladesofdiamonds!

Welcome Kexx!

Edited by Aniceset

Hello, I'm a returning player that has been gone from the game for a few years.  When I did play, I was a citizen of a settlement near your settlement.  Since my character is in the area, I want to know if you are accepting any new citizens.  If you are, is there a way to become a citizen of your settlement?  Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, rivershe said:

Hello, I'm a returning player that has been gone from the game for a few years.  When I did play, I was a citizen of a settlement near your settlement.  Since my character is in the area, I want to know if you are accepting any new citizens.  If you are, is there a way to become a citizen of your settlement?  Thanks in advance.

Hello! Saw you in local and waved but then you were gone. We have space - you can message me in game or on discord when you are back around

• Like 1

Hi, I arrived this morning after a lot of help from the GMs (new account issues, thanks Astarte). I was recommended your town as a good place for starters by someone called twistedkitty who also suggested that I log out via a bed whilst I wait, so I've done that. Please let me know when you are online.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rank said:

Hi, I arrived this morning after a lot of help from the GMs (new account issues, thanks Astarte). I was recommended your town as a good place for starters by someone called twistedkitty who also suggested that I log out via a bed whilst I wait, so I've done that. Please let me know when you are online.

Hello, I can log on now quick before work - you available?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aniceset said:

Hello, I can log on now quick before work - you available?

Hi, back now, sorry I was out

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rank said:

Hi, back now, sorry I was out

Im online

• Like 1