Aniceset

The Amish Estates - OPEN & Recruiting with a large active alliance

4 hours ago, Aniceset said:

Lol.. why you messin with him? He just wanted to move in.. meany!

Yea, he actually did check out the Amish Inn. But he was too big for the beds there. :( 

• Like 1

Early that morning, a bit foggy.. still a bit dark too as winter approaches a small group of villagers attended breakfast in the kitchen, as our one and only Kadmint cooked a delicious meal for us, everybody was excited, and chatting up a storm.. a quite literal storm... We continue to hang around after breakfast being a bit loud but still just having a good time. Out of nowhere we hear a scream coming from the inn, since we were in such a good mood we just assumed it was an animal.  We all leave the kitchen, and begin to head to our homes. As we begin, we notice another scream.. this time we were sure it was no animal... it did not even sound human.. we all struggled to find each other before heading in the direction of the scream.

We finally all meet up, we all confirm we just heard that.. we begin heading in the direction of the scream.. as we get closer and closer.. it begins to sound like a roar.. of something really big. We proceed along the road, checking all the houses on the way there and asking our villagers to stay put, and if they are okay.

We finally arrive at the source of the roars and screams.. We see dead bodies everywhere not even recognizable, wondering who they were and in our mind thanking them for taking a stand for our village! We look around but we don't see anything but destruction.. out of nowhere we hear a loud roar, the loudest roar I've ever heard.. we look up at the inn, on the roof there was a Champion Troll! one of the most feared creatures in the world.

We immediately understood why our guards did not even have a chance to ring the alarm to warn us.. they were killed. The troll proceeds to jump off the roof of the Inn destroying the roof of in with the force,  onto the road, shaking everything within a few hundred feet bringing up a huge cloud of dust from every direction, adding to the mild fog rendering our visions near useless.. the dirt cloud eventually settles... .We raised our weapons... took a deep breath and understood what we all had to do, thus began the attack on the troll...

To be continued.

• Like 2

I think I found the estates.  I'm rather new and have died many times already lol.  I'd be grateful to live here and help out when I can.  I'm currently online as I type :)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Krynne said:

I think I found the estates.  I'm rather new and have died many times already lol.  I'd be grateful to live here and help out when I can.  I'm currently online as I type :)

Have you gotten an invite?

I am on vacation, please message one of the village managers or helpers listed on the main post or stop on by the deed.

Hello, I am a player with some experience rejoining Wurm. I think it would be great to join a village as active as Amish Estates. How do I go about joining?

Just show up at the village and someone can invite you in and can give a tour. Try to catch me or Ani or one of the others listed. :)

Bump for as I am back to the game after a month break (errr real life was calling). And welcome new villager, Superduperman!

Hello I was told to contact you guys since I'm looking for a place to call home while I figure things out. I've tried out Wurm before but didn't have the time to spend on it. I got a fresh premium account and plan och having fun (hopefully together with other people). I'm not sure what I want to do yet, probably either focus on carpentry/forestry or blacksmithing/mining even though I'd like to dabble in most things to be able to survive on my own (i.e. som HFC, farming, hunting etc). At the moment I'm looking to join a deed, in the long run I hope to be able to establish my own deed (hopefully as part of an alliance). Not really sure if you need some sort of formal application to join you guys let me know if that is the case. 

Kind regards

//Grizmon

Hello, no formal application needed. Just stop on by for an invite, if nobody is on when you happen to come by you can send me a private message here and I can log in and add ya. :)