Aniceset

The Amish Estates - OPEN & Recruiting with a large active alliance

Hey, former epic player here. Just made a new character called Aerys and moved to Summerholt. Very interested in your village! Any chance I can join?

Edit: Think P7 would suit me just fine, if it's still available. Mello was kind enough to give me an invite and I've had a look around.

Edited by Ryon
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Ryon said:

Hey, former epic player here. Just made a new character called Aerys and moved to Summerholt. Very interested in your village! Any chance I can join?

Edit: Think P7 would suit me just fine, if it's still available. Mello was kind enough to give me an invite and I've had a look around.

Hello, just checking in that my deed manager was able to meet up with you. I am currently dealing with a family member being in the hospital so can't be on a ton this week. Let me know if someone hasn't gotten you yet and ill log in and try to meet you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aniceset said:

Hello, just checking in that my deed manager was able to meet up with you. I am currently dealing with a family member being in the hospital so can't be on a ton this week. Let me know if someone hasn't gotten you yet and ill log in and try to meet you.

Not to worry, Mello has been looking after me and invited me into the village. I'm just hanging around grinding/adventuring, so there's no rush. Take your time. Hope all turns out well for you and your family.

See you when I see you!

• Like 1

He's settling in fine, and discovery that we're all a bunch of old timers.:P

• Like 2

Do you have place for someone  (me☺) who is on average only able to play for 2ish hours in the weekend?

:) If I don't respond here, feel free to message ingame or on Discord Aniceset#0567 

Edited by Aniceset
  • Like 1

Hi I would like to join your settlement I've played before and my toon is in the area.

Well, all your and NEXA's posts indeed show a wonderful region around Summerholt. But please allow me that remark: Your area is awfully isolated. For me, living in the F/G13-14 area, it is ways easier to reach any other server rather than Summerholt and its area. There are a lot of wonderful straits and canals linking all the seas and Fjords of your area, but all is practically cut off the west. it is a 10 to 20 grid tile journey to sail around the peninsulas blocking access from every angle.

Question: Is that intended? Or would it be possible to create a boat passage from north Shimmergrove lake to E21?

I moved away from another town to Amish Estates and I'm loving it!

Aniceset is very helpful, the village has everything you need not only to start out as a new player but also to keep skilling as an "older" player.

The place is surrounded by beautiful nature, the canal/water is down the village and is not lacking anything when it comes to beautify and relaxing scenery.

I am an active player thats online daily so if you have any questions regarding joining Amish Estates, feel free to PM me in game (Berms) or send me a message here! :)

Edited by Berms
  • Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 9:07 PM, Ekcin said:

Well, all your and NEXA's posts indeed show a wonderful region around Summerholt. But please allow me that remark: Your area is awfully isolated. For me, living in the F/G13-14 area, it is ways easier to reach any other server rather than Summerholt and its area. There are a lot of wonderful straits and canals linking all the seas and Fjords of your area, but all is practically cut off the west. it is a 10 to 20 grid tile journey to sail around the peninsulas blocking access from every angle.

Question: Is that intended? Or would it be possible to create a boat passage from north Shimmergrove lake to E21?

I know there has been talk within the alliance for some passages, however Im not sure on that location. I personally just sail straight north or east through our canal systems and plot to where I need to go.

Good afternoon! 

I'm a returning player and I actually used to be in this village under Baulter, Bault, Baul. It was one of those but I don't rememeber! Are you guys still currently accepting new neighbors?

On 3/4/2020 at 6:04 PM, Bault said:

Good afternoon! 

I'm a returning player and I actually used to be in this village under Baulter, Bault, Baul. It was one of those but I don't rememeber! Are you guys still currently accepting new neighbors?

Hey, I see you havent been replied to! Yes, we are still active and playing together! Feel free to reach out to Olafhairybreeks in game. 

WE'VE BEEN HARD AT WORK RENOVATING & ARE ACCEPTING VILLAGERS AGAIN!

• Like 1