Aniceset

The Amish Estates - OPEN & Recruiting with a large active alliance

Bump, got plenty of room here for more villagers and close by to nice big Amish Market!

Still taking in new and old players, got some nice already built houses needing owners or you can build from scratch! And with the close proximity to the Amish Market and Sanctuary can do some shopping while skilling up your priest (if you got one) or yourself if your a priest needing some more Faith during the Sermons that are starting back up. :) 

Currently doing a bit of reworking of the deed/plots - but plenty of plots open for the taking :D

• Like 1

Join one of our villages or found your own. But join NEXA. We have cake. And cookies. And ice cream.

• Like 3

Welcome to our many new additions this weekend (6 or more?) Between that and the busy alliance, as well as the sermons going non stop its been a busy weekend in local!! :D

• Like 1

can i join? fresh out of boot :P not even selected a server

are nearby, talked to somone, cant recall name. So i just do some fishing or something while awaiting a reply

Edited by Ahlor

If you have not been invited, I'll be in game later this evening. Around 6 or 7 pm central U.S. time or I think Mello or Ani will be on in abit. :) 

8 hours ago, Ahlor said:

can i join? fresh out of boot :P not even selected a server

are nearby, talked to somone, cant recall name. So i just do some fishing or something while awaiting a reply

Im on now :)