Aniceset

The Amish Estates - OPEN & Recruiting with a large active alliance

12 hours ago, Talohan said:

Busy day. lol

Indeed haha! I thought, boy Talohan is going to wonder what happened!

is there still room? I would like to have some land for my house, I want to build my own if there is any land left. I'm hoping to be able to get back into Wurm.

I am a returning player and saw your add. I use to live up North of you guys a good ways and well been playing Wurn on and off for a few years. I use to own a couple accounts also but sold them, Snarkin and one other a priest, which I regret it very much btw.
 Have been playing in the past mostly solo but thought this time around I might try and be a more productive Wurmian :) and join a Deed.  So if you have a spot open for a returning player I would like to join you guys.

Cheers Sunnyside

Amazing group of players, both in the village and alliance. Only been here a few weeks, but it's been a friendly drama free zone. Great for new and old players alike, never seen a question go unanswered or help request denied. Think one of the things I like as well is that there is always someone on, was worried that me playing mostly late night early into the morning I would be the only one around, not the case at all. Thanks for having me guys,

Rydokie

• Like 1

Glad to have another night owl! :D And we're looking for more too! So if your a night owl and need a active place to call home give us a shout.

Just finished adding some more plots so stop by and check out one of the nicest and well planed out Starter villages on Xan! :D 

On 8/17/2016 at 7:12 PM, Bigsmith said:

The yellow Paint was Great.

Glad you liked it! :D