Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Big Stuff – Spiral Stairs and plotting Boat Travel

1 hour ago, Jberg said:

OMG YES PLOTTING TRAVEL IS THE BEST THING SINCE FREEZING SB, BSBS AND STAIRS.

I'd take increase speed over this anytime.. this takes the fun out of the ''world feeling..''  why bother with this anyway..you could just aswell make teleports at every spawn and be done with it :P

4 minutes ago, Jonydowy said:

I'd take increase speed over this anytime.. this takes the fun out of the ''world feeling..''  why bother with this anyway..you could just aswell make teleports at every spawn and be done with it :P

No one said you had to use it fell free to take hours sailing to your destination if you like the rest of us think it is a great update. 

• Like 4

Amazing.  So much of this list is right out of the Plan for planning plans thread.  Wurm is one of a kind!  Thank you Rolf, and Devs for all your hard work turning our Christmas wish list into reality.

24 minutes ago, Kegan said:

No one said you had to use it fell free to take hours sailing to your destination if you like the rest of us think it is a great update. 

yes,you are right,but you do see how people like me feel left out.. :)  and yes the rest of the update is great,i agree.

Edited by Jonydowy

1 hour ago, Alexgopen said:

Another mod I wrote getting added lol, might as well be coding for WO 

• Added charcoal drop from hell hounds.

Putting out WU and having people pay to develop content for WO was a brilliant idea!

Appreciate the changes, keep those interesting idea's coming.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alexgopen said:

Another mod I wrote getting added lol, might as well be coding for WO 

• Added charcoal drop from hell hounds.

Take is as a compliment.  Your mod was well received, and the WO folks want it too.  Well done!

• Like 2

• Added possibility to put hot items into bulk containers.

THANK YOUUUUUUUU|!!!!!!

-Blacksmiths everywhere.

• Like 2

• An old favourite returns: Added halter rope to lead up to 4 animals with single item.

YAY :wub:

13 minutes ago, Onyr said:

Take is as a compliment.  Your mod was well received, and the WO folks want it too.  Well done!

never released it publicly but i wrote one for army's old server that would cause all hell creatures to drop charcoal, ash, and tar

havent really written many mods since because his server kinda died but yea, its pretty fun working with WO's code to make things happen ingame that you would normally have to beg for in suggestions

Wasnt trying to be sarcastic or anything though, i would gladly code for WO lol.  Would be a fun experience.  I dont mind people doing whatever they want with my mods, I do it for my own enjoyment

Edited by Alexgopen
  • Like 3

Just noticed these keybinds didn't make it to the top post!

TRADE - Keybind for trading with players and merchants

TARGET_HOSTILE - Similar to TARGET, but it only sets your target to creatures and players with a red (hostile) outline.

FILET should be in the next client update. I just missed this one. :)

• Like 3

Oooooh, SO MUCH love right now!! :wub::wub::wub:

These updates are amazing, great job everybody and thanks!!!! You've made me a very happy wurmian!

Just now, Keenan said:

TARGET_HOSTILE - Similar to TARGET, but it only sets your target to creatures and players with a red (hostile) outline.

Great to know, will be changing my target keybind ^^

• Like 2

Thanks for the boat travel update!! I have been mentioning for years to make wurm round but this is WAY better!!! Thanks

14 minutes ago, Wargasm said:
  • Added possibility to put hot items into bulk containers.

THANK YOUUUUUUUU|!!!!!!

-Blacksmiths everywhere.

Did I missed it in the list? If so I'm more than happy when doing metallurgy! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Keenan said:

TARGET_HOSTILE is not a supported action.

This ranks as one of the greatest Wurm updates ever!

I am so proud that you guys implemented my server-crossing idea and you did it far more elegantly than I imagined!

Awesome, just awesome!

Here are some indirect changes from this update:

1.  More trade - Many of us will now say FREE DELIVERY to any shoreline (except Chaos of course).

2.  More trade - Many of us will now say FREE SHIPPING when using the mailbox.  Did the old "If I can put it in my inventory I should be able to mail it" make it into the game yet? <hint><hint>

3.  More travel - Many of us will now travel to places we have never seen before which actually opens up Wurm Online more!  I cant wait to see Pristine and Release!

4.  More land - Some servers were so remote they never grew.  This totally evens the shorelines for everyone!

5.  More deeds - Yeah, I can see new deeds on the outer-rim shores dropping like flies! 

6.  More revenue - New deeds means new revenue ultimately.

and we hope...

7.  More players!  Hey PR - Mail this update to everyone on the mailing list.  It is just that good!

Again, thanks Rolf and Team!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Added charcoal drop from hell hounds.

Best update ever. Hellhounds become actually worth killing. Now only if trolls dropped something good too~

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this