Sign in to follow this  
JakeRivers

Slate Paving and Snow

It looks like someone recently fixed the textures for paving and gave a nice look to wooden planks but also changed how slate appeared in the winter, it used to be immune to snow effects but now it isn't. For the effort in making slate pavement it should prevent the accumulation of snow! (or at least stop it from snowing inside of the buildings!)

SRk1N7v.jpg

Edited by JakeRivers

This isn't a bug, it's more of a suggestion.

Although pavement was the only floor type we used to have, we now have flooring for houses - many different varieties.  None of the flooring options show a season texture.

Pavement will show the winter textures whether it is used outside or inside a building.  So in this case it isn't so much a 'bug' as it is a request for the pavement to somehow know it's inside a building which would probably mean additional coding and additional textures.

Maybe would have been better to wait with this till the indoor floor issues have been fixed?

I have no problem with building floors in my houses until the recent addition of the sitting feature, this just does not look good at all, and for the very reason I avoid marble flooring due to the excessive glare, I now have that as well for the few days we have snow.

8eENuxU.jpg

Edited by JakeRivers

And I do call this a bug because 1, we should not have snow inside buildings and 2 the chairs should not be sunk into the floor.