Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

New wooden planks winter texture - thanks!

The new model for the winter wooden planks is awesome, a secret little update which I'm personally very pleased of, thanks!!!

Lol, my bf had this indoors this morning. He uses floorboards cause he don't like the whole sink thru the floor thing I presume.

My dockyards are lovely with the new texture!

nCpu7Kq.jpg

However my new pub where I recently tore up the floor to fix the sunken chair effects I am not happy with. I paved the floor in slate to avoid the snow piling up in the winter months, but now slate paving is no longer immune to snow drifts. 8(

SRk1N7v.jpg

Yes my hardwood floors in my homes are now all covered in snow too.  I really should fix that roof!  LOL  :lol:

So now we have to choose between snow inside our houses or no snow but furnitures sunken in the floor, lol

• Like 1

I dont like the update because i use wood plank paving as a floor in my houses but i dont play much in the fall and winter anyway though. i dont like a lot of things about the graphics of the fall and winter seasons. 

Thanks for the pics! (beautiful build btw :lol:)

Couldn't we get the no snow textures for inside houses? There are already some things checking if there is a structure or not, so shouldn't this be doable somehow? *absolutely no clue from coding*
Outside I think it looks pretty good.

Edited by Cayce

Well, it looks very nice outside. Good job with that. Looks like hell inside. Bad job with that. :lol:

We have snow inside the houses because we don't have window panes yet ^_^. No way to avoid this.

• Like 1

I like it very much, was a nice surprise - and aye, I had the wooden floorboards in my cottage as well, snow under my bed. :)

6 hours ago, Brunwulf said:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Beauty is in the hands of a modified client.

• Like 1

While it does look great.

I'm not fond of it when used in a house. I tend to use paved floors because I hate the sunken thing that happens on the ground floor. Needs a check on in a building and to not display snow when in a building.

If you guys were to use actual floors instead of pavement inside houses, you wouldn't see snow. This is a non-issue.

Stuff still needs to be fixed so things stop dropping into the floor, though, for sure.