Sign in to follow this  
Cerberus

Just a Price Check

If I hadn't just bought so much, I'd easily give you 1500, jeez. 

If if for any reason you delay selling this, I would seriously be interested when I have funds. (I just bought RedHawk and Redeemed) 

definitely a a nice account. If you'd even think about monthly payments, let me know. I would love to negotiate if you'd have any interest. (Especially since I'm known to pay :))

edit: also to people private bidding, they will have a number they won't go over anyway. Trust me - I've bought five(?) big accounts now, and the few I've bought privately, I knew my max before going in. You'd be best off handling it yourself. 

And, your correct. I've paid a lot more then what accounts are worth in some cases, but they were worth what I paid TO ME. I wouldn't have ever got close to those numbers in a bidding war. Bidding is a waste of my time, I'd assume those private bidders are the same way. They are offering you more then you'd likely get close to bidding (this goes for all accounts, not this one specifically)

As I've told others I don't care if people know what I'm buying, when I've bought privately I let the seller tell anyone else my name because don't personally mind it being known (I don't pvp so)

anyway, if you've got any interest in monthly payments by any small chance, or would wait to sell, I would be interested... And would likely beat anyone else's offer. I just can't right at this time. :(

either way, best of luck on the sale. And again, beautiful account.

Edited by Druidnature
  • Like 2

On 12/9/2015 at 5:52 PM, MaurizioAM said:

Cerberus. I can assit you with whats real offers and whats not. Let me know.

LOL

Not sure why you have to have a middle man, just do it yourself. I have bought several accounts and never dealt with anyone other than the seller.

You wait for the accepted bid to clear your paypal and then hand over the account. No reason to complicate it more. If other people think you are boosting the bid to get more money that is their problem.

Set your minimum at what you will accept and a buyout that is above what you think it will sell for. If you get a private bid post it on the auction and to let the public bidders know.

If someone pays buyout collect and have a merry xmas.;)

The reason I'm thinking middle man is because of all the close to 2k offers..... Some find it hard to believe they have so many competitors in private. I want them to be assured that I'm not just trying to manipulate the price up. Some think there might be 2-3, it is more offers than that which are already over 1500 euros. You guys realize this is a PRICE CHECK. I wanted to see if there was enough interest to even sell my account. I still have so much to do before I am able to sell the account, that is the last step. I have lot of items that not only belong to myself, but my friend Aristia that need to be sold. She says if I'm selling everything and my account, she is also done with wurm forever. This is going to be a bit of imping all damned day and night again on some items. This is a full deed and years of hoarding selling out to accomplish, it can't be super rushed.

2 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

The reason I'm thinking middle man is because of all the close to 2k offers..... Some find it hard to believe they have so many competitors in private. I want them to be assured that I'm not just trying to manipulate the price up. Some think there might be 2-3, it is more offers than that which are already over 1500 euros. You guys realize this is a PRICE CHECK. I wanted to see if there was enough interest to even sell my account. I still have so much to do before I am able to sell the account, that is the last step. I have lot of items that not only belong to myself, but my friend Aristia that need to be sold. She says if I'm selling everything and my account, she is also done with wurm forever. This is going to be a bit of imping all damned day and night again on some items. This is a full deed and years of hoarding selling out to accomplish, it can't be super rushed.

Please take 4 months so I can kick every other offers butt? :P

Hehe, just messin with ya :)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Well, personally as a buyer that has paid for top dollar toons (not interested now).  There is probably less than 20 people in the game that can afford (willing to commit) that kind of money.  Most of them probably all have many accounts.  What makes this account cool, is they can probably toss a few accounts after getting this.  Then you got the issue of people leaving this game like crazy.  In one month you are going to get 20% or more decrease in prices.  If you over-complicate the issue, subtract another 20% or more from the price.  You think there are all these bidders that are seriously committed.  But those bidders are fickle, and there time is worth more than the money.  Mess around and think there is going to be this huge bidding war, you gonna come out the loser IMO.  If I was in your shoes, I would just do a quick back and forth with the main entries.  Take the highest price and get out before the market evaporates.

On the other hand, its your toon, and you are free to take your own risks and lose big if you choose wrong.  Or win big if you choose right.

Edited by RazorBrains
  • Like 2

Exactly what Razor says.  If you have a bunch of other stuff to get in order to make your sale, just make a free alt and load all your stuff on it, so you can sell now.  You have the interest now.  Bird in the hand, so to speak.

1 hour ago, Wurmhole said:

Exactly what Razor says.  If you have a bunch of other stuff to get in order to make your sale, just make a free alt and load all your stuff on it, so you can sell now.  You have the interest now.  Bird in the hand, so to speak.

yep i see people lose alot of money due to this

9 hours ago, Druidnature said:

Please take 4 months so I can kick every other offers butt? :P

Hehe, just messin with ya :)

m8 wurm wont be here in 4 months

2 hours ago, Josh said:

m8 wurm wont be here in 4 months

Your right, from the looks of the updates, the better version of wurm that a majority has given up on will finally be here.

• Like 2