Sign in to follow this  
Nori

Few Questions

1. Does anyone know what the base carry weight of a horse is before they start to slow down?
  2. As they age can they carry more or move faster (Venerable are better fighters so)?

3. If so does anyone know these numbers?

4. Is there a way to find the volume and or volume capacity of a item? Specifically a large crate.
    I've looked and looked and couldn't find the volume of the large crate. And looking at the wiki I can't seem to find the volume for the large cart anymore.
    I tried looking at the code files, but it was all mush so I figured it is obfuscated.
Edited by Nori

1.  i dont know this one

2.  Carry more and moving faster are both considered speeds traits.  5 speed traits horses or hell horses are highly desired.  Takes a bit of breeding to get them.  As far as combat horse, that is prety much out the window till someone figures out how to unnerf tamed animals as horse are usually super weak anyways.

3.  see above pretty much.

4.  Crates are not volume limited.  They are item limited 300 items.  Unless you are asking about the volume that a crate takes up, then that would be the xyz size listed in the itemCreatorclass skill libary.  I dont have access to this info atm.

As far as volume regarding containers that depends on stock WU server versus some of the mods out there.

Now stock WU server Large cart can hold 3 large crates and a raft i think, or 5 small crates, or 7 rafts, or 100 items (That can be combined stacks of ore and such).  Modded servers this has changed a bit based on spell casting or mods.

IE my current large cart on my server using Big containers mod -- currently has 27 large crates 4 rates, a magical large chest, a fountain (not sure why i have it in there), a small barrel with 1k of water in it. and its no where near full.  :)

Edited by Drpox

1. Hmm, bummer. Certainly would like to know.
  2. Yeah, I'm working on breeding, but was wondering if riding a young horse was less advantageous vs a Old/Venerable as far as capacity/speed go
  3. Ok, I wish there was somewhere in the code that I could find this
  4. Yup 300 items which makes them super useful (especially for logs), but I was more wondering what the volume of a item was. Large Crates are 1833 I think I read somewhere. But not sure what a Large Chest is.
    I will look in the ItemCreatorClass library, thanks for that info.

The server I'm on doesn't change containers AFAIK.

Common WO lore is that aged horses are slightly faster; not sure how true that is, tho - needs someone looking at code to say for sure.