Sign in to follow this  
vestruvian

I need a friend with a rowboat!

I could really use someone to transport me from celebration to xanadu, celebration is mostly conquered, filled to the brim with mountain lions and I can't seem to find any clay so I can't start my own home stead, if someone was to take  me to xanadu, I would appreciate it and be sure to repay the favor once I am able

Just as a note, IF you are a brand new player, and IF you do not have Premium yet, and IF you are not 100% attached to the name, it is easier and faster to roll up a new character on the server you want.

Switching servers by boat takes a very long time, while someone may like to give you a lift (most likely if ythey are going that way anyway) it could be a few days delay just to find a ride, then take much of a day just to travel, in comparison to a couple minutes making a new character.

Anything you found so far and carrying on you, can probably be replaced faster than trying to take it all with you.

Or --  what you could do is, plan on trying to get a ride but meantime also make a second character in Xanadu "just to explore" while you wait for a ride. You might end up growing more attached to that second character than you expected. 

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 2