Sign in to follow this  
Schmois

[ALPHA] Fix Surface Mining Mod (With enchantments!)

your update works fine for our servers, thank you Xyp =)

Seems to be broken in 1.3 alpha. Something has changed and schmois used bytecode manipulation. I think the problem may be in "willMineSlope" but I am having to dig around to try to find the issue. Any help would be appreciated.

javassist.NotFoundException: code
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: javassist.NotFoundException: code
    at com.schmois.wurmunlimited.mods.surfaceminingfix.SurfaceMiningFixMod.preInit(SurfaceMiningFixMod.java:324)

Seems the code no longer targets the correct area in replaceMineSlopeCondition, not sure if I will be able to fix this as bytecode manipulation is still a bit foreign to me.

Edited by Xyp

23 minutes ago, Xyp said:

javassist.NotFoundException: code
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: javassist.NotFoundException: code
    at com.schmois.wurmunlimited.mods.surfaceminingfix.SurfaceMiningFixMod.preInit(SurfaceMiningFixMod.java:324)

Seems the code no longer targets the correct area in replaceMineSlopeCondition, not sure if I will be able to fix this as bytecode manipulation is still a bit foreign to me.

I was able to fix it just by re-compiling with the new libs.

I tried that, still get the same error. Did you recompile the schmois version or my version with my previous fix?

58 minutes ago, Xyp said:

I tried that, still get the same error. Did you recompile the schmois version or my version with my previous fix?

yours, latest as of yesterday.

Edited by ausimus

yeah I just compiled it again for redundancy sake, still same error, you are including all 4 packages?

maybe something in the properties file is triggering it, I have tried changing a few things but getting no love.

Edited by Xyp

Yes I am using the latest 1.3 mod loader, had to recompile several mods, had to update several mods, but can't get this one to fire. Compiled it the same way I always have compiled it in the past, but with the new build path setup, but I get this error.

Merged PR and added to my master branch here https://github.com/Dynarev/SurfaceMiningFixMod/releases/tag/v0.4

Should be the same as bdew's, please report any problems will do what I can to fix. Was definately an issue, bdew found that the code is different for the second part of replaceMineSlopeCondition (the part schmois had called stupid rolf code, guess they made it less stupid lol).

1 minute ago, Xyp said:

(the part schmois had called stupid rolf code, guess they made it less stupid lol).

I think they made it so that lower chance is calculated from the mining skill, rather than being hardcoded at 1/5.

That could cause a need for some tweaking to the az fist enchant to calculate differently as well. Some testing and thought will begin.

Posted a new update, had a custom diety from my server causing errors on servers that did not have that diety. Also removed some legacy code related to that diety which was not causing errors. Updated the readme.md with current version of the properties file. 

Latest release here: https://github.com/Dynarev/SurfaceMiningFixMod/releases/tag/v0.5

• Like 1

So now that 1.3 has mining skill interacting with the chance of lowering rock, how will this mod interact with that?

Well raidsoft it has a bit less of an effect, but for those with lower mining skill it is still useful to have. So if you hire some minion newbies to help surface mine your deed, you could hand them Az Fist pickaxes to make it go faster. Also for servers who use the seafloor mining rig, that is still useful.

I would say the biggest impact on servers who use this mod is a bit lower value for the enchant. Quite a bit.

Oh I mean, have you made it be additive to the chance or does the enchant overwrite it?

Well raidsoft it has a bit less of an effect, but for those with lower mining skill it is still useful to have. So if you hire some minion newbies to help surface mine your deed, you could hand them Az Fist pickaxes to make it go faster. Also for servers who use the seafloor mining rig, that is still useful.

I would say the biggest impact on servers who use this mod is a bit lower value for the enchant. Quite a bit.

I am not sure honestly, can't get enough testers to collect data lol.

im still getting this error when trying to load the fix

[07:22:35 AM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: javassist.NotFoundException: code
	at com.schmois.wurmunlimited.mods.surfaceminingfix.SurfaceMiningFixMod.preInit(SurfaceMiningFixMod.java:325)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$3(ModLoaderShared.java:109)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
	at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1374)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:107)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:18)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
	at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
Caused by: javassist.NotFoundException: code
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.CodeReplacer.findCode(CodeReplacer.java:75)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.CodeReplacer.replaceCode(CodeReplacer.java:32)
	at com.schmois.wurmunlimited.mods.surfaceminingfix.SurfaceMiningFixMod.replaceSurroundingRockCondition(SurfaceMiningFixMod.java:448)
	at com.schmois.wurmunlimited.mods.surfaceminingfix.SurfaceMiningFixMod.preInit(SurfaceMiningFixMod.java:323)
	... 18 more

at com.schmois.wurmunlimited.mods.surfaceminingfix.SurfaceMiningFixMod.preInit(SurfaceMiningFixMod.java:325)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$3(ModLoaderShared.java:109)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
	at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1374)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:107)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:18)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
	at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
Caused by: javassist.NotFoundException: code
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.CodeReplacer.findCode(CodeReplacer.java:75)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.CodeReplacer.replaceCode(CodeReplacer.java:32)
	at com.schmois.wurmunlimited.mods.surfaceminingfix.SurfaceMiningFixMod.replaceSurroundingRockCondition(SurfaceMiningFixMod.java:448)
	at com.schmois.wurmunlimited.mods.surfaceminingfix.SurfaceMiningFixMod.preInit(SurfaceMiningFixMod.java:323)
	... 18 more

[\spoiler]

possible to get a simple version that just does the alwaysLowerRockSlope without the other complicated stuffs? =)

@AumDid you try disabling this option, "noNeedToUnconverRock" ?

Otherwise I'm sure its possible to fix. From what I can tell somone would need to update the bytecode find patterns so the mod can do a replace.

thank you Joe that worked actually