Sign in to follow this  
validate

star wars plot predictions?

I can see luke as the new evil one, he joined the darkside. he's the new one with the cool new lightsaber .   I'd say he turn cus he thought his kids died like his father.  lol

we'll see soon enough

I predict walt disney co will majorly profit from beating yet another dead horse.

• Like 2

george lucus may end up in hospital after seeing how much disney makes off it though

Your sig, I like that, add " I spend about 7% of my time figuring ###### out."

April 6th 2015, about 1546 days ago I started playing wurm, now over 232 days on game time + many alts and priests. . by my math I sleep about 25% of my life time for past 4 yrs,work 40% , and play wurm 15%,just with main character, guessing 20% eating and family time.

• Like 1

Already said won't be any Jar Jar.

Remnants of the old empire are out there, even thou the Rebellion won.  This time the Rebellion ( now the leaders ) are having to clean up the mess of an army with no head.  

This will probably lead into the scenario ( plot ) of who's in charge of the broken empire, the new Dark Lord Sith whatever fills that void.  I predict the final title will be something like Return of the Sith, lol just kidding... sorta.

Personally I was hoping for the Solo twins and Anakin Solo to be the main story of the next 3 movies, but instead it's probably gonna be some ###### about no bodies we've heard of or read in any of the 100's of star wars books out there.

Seeing as it's Walt Disney... no one is gonna die anymore. Death is too scary for little kids in Disneys' eyes. Odds are the storm troopers will revert back to the stupid robots from parts 1, 2, and 3. Instead of the clone filled white suit guys from parts 4, 5, and 6. This way they can give the impression that stuff is being killed, when it's not. So expect lots of robots dying.

As for the plot, Leia and Han will have a strong 'Force' small child. Luke will also have a same age strong 'Force' child with a Wookie or Ewok or a hooker from that bar him and Obi-won visited.  bla bla bla, the movie goes on for a bunch of hours, lots of pew pew, then the two kids save the day. The End (9 hours and 3 billion dollars profit later).

Edited by Gumbo

Even if the move is shitty... the dog-fighting scenes should be nice.

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2015 at 6:17 AM, Gumbo said:

Seeing as it's Walt Disney... no one is gonna die anymore. Death is too scary for little kids in Disneys' eyes. Odds are the storm troopers will revert back to the stupid robots from parts 1, 2, and 3. Instead of the clone filled white suit guys from parts 4, 5, and 6. This way they can give the impression that stuff is being killed, when it's not. So expect lots of robots dying.

As for the plot, Leia and Han will have a strong 'Force' small child. Luke will also have a same age strong 'Force' child with a Wookie or Ewok or a hooker from that bar him and Obi-won visited.  bla bla bla, the movie goes on for a bunch of hours, lots of pew pew, then the two kids save the day. The End (9 hours and 3 billion dollars profit later).

Well at the risk of a major plot spoiler... someone major died (or at least it looked like they died). Granted they could come back in some weird science fiction force space wizardie kinda way.

It IS Disney afterall. Then again... I'm surprised Disney even went there.

I was right,ish.  and chewy dieing was sad.  wow over a billion $ in a week.

can't wait for next part. glad the prequill to 4 is coming out this yr

first 3d movie for me too too. took my brother in law who just got back from Kueait , in the Canadian army and my son xmas eve,  best day to go only 20 of us in the theater.

the 3d exp  was , a lot of OMG moments for me.   love the camera look from the little robot thingy, most folks miss it.  i cracked up

I'm just hoping Luke will be the most unreadable, opaque, ambiguous jedi mentor ever. Maybe I'm dark side? Maybe I'm light side? What do you think?

Spoiler

Han Solo is alive. Hes being made into a Jesus Expy, and it will be him, not Rey, Poe or Finn who will stop Dark Side Luke.

Spoiler

Finn is Lando's kidnapped son.

Spoiler

Rey is Luke and Leia's kid.

lKvgfEK.gif

Edited by Dairuka