Sign in to follow this  
Happychappie

Serenity/Strongbox Beautification Project

Hi Rolf,

On behalf of Serenity, I would like to ask if we could make some improvements to the Strongbox area.  Our main goal is to improve the the quality of life and transportation in the region.  

Currently Strongbox is on a slope, and our goal is the flatten the area just above water level.  We have a crew who is willing to do the work, but we are not allow to make changes due to restrictions.

Thank you for considering our request.

v/r,

Happychappie

• Like 9

We are already working on the surrounding area. We are cleaning up and all the old rotting structures. It's great!

• Like 1

Oh so already burning out the less fortunate to make way for your fancy condos and flats!

• Like 2

Tearing up the pavement to upset those with OCD :) dont worry cov all will be fixed soon :) within a week hopefully. :)

I actually don't mind the unevenness of Strongbox i just want to make the outside look more.... conformed.... which im already doing :) if strongbox is "level" it might not look natural enough :) tooooo symmetrical... ;/ we need some flaws afterall :P i wouldnt mind asking for a crater though. seriously. just like libila had a crater would add some character. 

Edited by KrisWald

On 12/7/2015, 6:20:59, Klaa said:

Oh so already burning out the less fortunate to make way for your fancy condos and flats!

Klaa = Joanavon, explains a lot

nah seriously though, it would be great to clean this place up, OP has my support

:( no love...yet!  Still hoping that someone will come along and notice our work and say, I like what you're doing, and I think Strongbox would look better if it match up with what you guys are doing here.

Still hoping!