Sign in to follow this  
Attenia

Please bring back unicorns on Chaos!

I've been searching for months, I've been on all the forums, talked to Wurm Online officials, and still I can't find a single unicorn on Chaos. From everything I've heard, they're pretty much extinct there, though I gather they are around on other servers. I don't know what's stopped their spawning (or reduced it so low that hardly anyone remembers seeing one) - I've heard lots of theories - but I'd like to put in a request for them to be brought back. They don't even have to be common, but it would be nice to be able to find one after searching for hours. It would be such a pity for such a wonderful magical creature to disappear completely. We have trolls, goblins, dragons and other mythical creatures, but unicorns are the only peaceful ones that don't attack on sight. I see a day when Chaos players will come across unicorns walking in the forest, even if only once in a while, which adds to the magic and beauty of the game, not to mention variety in mounts, the properties of unicorn horns, and many other benefits. Wurm is an all round amazing game, but one of the things I love most about it is the fantasy elements - from the mythical animals to the magic to the special powers you can get from praying or meditating. Unicorns represent purity and goodness, showing magic at its best and brightest.

Please help bring the magic back to Chaos - bring back the unicorns!

• Like 3

I cannot tell a lie... I did it with my rusty old saw.

The potency for healing is just so good, even if they are a bit heavy!

It's not just Chaos.  I've seen maybe two unicorns this whole year on Indy.  They used to roam free on the Grand Steppe and in the forest areas.

• Like 1

All the more reason for the game makers to do something about it!

+1 I posted a thread on this before, there are literally none about anymore, I miss the whizzingly fast champ unicorns!

Whichever reason - as long as there are enough of them for some to be killed and then some left for the rest of us :) It's my ultimate Wurm goal to breed them...

About a month ago there were some unicorns spotted in NE Indy by Mist Lake.  I was able to tame one with my horridly low skills before they were wiped out again.  I'm slowly gaining my taming skills so if I can find a mate I can start breeding them to re-populate the species.   

If you do, please let me know! I also want to breed them and stop extinction...

6 hours ago, Dorian said:

About a month ago there were some unicorns spotted in NE Indy by Mist Lake.  I was able to tame one with my horridly low skills before they were wiped out again.  I'm slowly gaining my taming skills so if I can find a mate I can start breeding them to re-populate the species.   

Yeah because me and Beilla camped on it for 10 minutes so you could come tame them!  :P

Now about those other two we found.....*wipes unicorn guts off armor*

Well if anyone finds any on Chaos, I'll pay very well for them delivered alive for breeding :)

I would just think it's the regular ebb and flow of creatures, like for a long time I remember not seeing any trolls on elevation, but hey maybe there is some sort of weird stuff in the code like how we found out the creature count was lower on elevation than home servers so maybe there's a fixed ratio of animals too, probably not but with WU just look at the code (I don't know how to do this)

+1 Bring back the sharks

TnSlbKp.png

Edited by Slickshot

They should have ONE new unicorn always spawn once a month on a random day in a random spot.

Then there is a race between the side that wants to tame and breed it,  versus the side that wants to wipe out all chances of taming/breeding it.

Who Needs Hota.

unicorn_wars_by_ichigoshion-d4n7405.jpg

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 3