Sign in to follow this  
Xyp

[Released] Lead Creatures on Water for use with Agos Loader

This simple mod tricks creatures you are leading into thinking they can swim, so that you can lead them over water. Note if you stop leading them they will try to get to shore, and start taking drowning damage.

Simply unzip into your mods folder, nothing to configure. This mod makes all creatures you can lead able to go across water while leading them.

https://github.com/Dynarev/creaturesonwater/releases

Requires at least Ago's Mod Launcher version 0.19 or later

Edited by Xyp
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, Xyp said:

Simply unzip into your mods folder, nothing to configure. This mod makes all creatures you can lead able to go across water while leading them.

Requires at least Ago's Mod Launcher version 10.1 or later

Client loader or Server loader?

2 minutes ago, Nappy said:

Client loader or Server loader?

Server

Yep server, I am trying to list that in tags. Most everything I do right now is server, I want to give the client loader more time.

Wurm Online needs this.
Happy that Snipe and Xyp worked this out.

No more building land bridges to rescue animals.

Snipe?

Ohh I did not know his steam name. Yeah the cats at Primordial are good folks. An update broke my creatures.jar and made me upset so I started converting everything to the modloader so there would be less issues with updates.

I make use of mods others create, though I do custom edit them to suite my specific needs. As such I think its only fair I release ones I create for the community to use as well. Sometimes I will have them on my server a little bit before release, but that is more so I can get a good run at bugs on it first.

Edited by Xyp
  • Like 1

I did some clean up to my dropbox which deleted some of the things. I will get this updated later today, sorry about that.

Sorry for the delay.

Moved to GitHub, updated the outdated WurmMod to WurmServerMod for use with Ago's 0.19+

Enjoy.