Sign in to follow this  
Brocules

Black Pearl on Exodus (s16)

I think its 3 or 4 years since i first was a villager of Black Pearl after some struggling to find my place in Wurm.

I remember recieving my own plot and the guidance to where i could gather stuff to start settle (i wanted to get stuff myself). One thing i remember especially was the new food, every day, for every villager and alliance member to eat, located in Black Pearl central.

After settling down and learning the ropes on how to survive, i took my boat and sailed across the bay to settle by my own. Even then i kept in touch with my old nabours in Black Pearl. After some months of endless grinding by my self, i eventually lost some of the wurmian glow, and took a break from Wurm.

Returning to Wurm after a year or so wasnt hard when the first person i saw in chat was Brocules.

After a fast "welcome back" i got myself a nice plot again as a proud settler of Black Pearl.

I now know my goals for this game - an this is where i can reach them!

..and guess what! Theres still food being made for all villagers and allies to fill their bellies!

Happy wurming!

- N.

Edited by Nordlys
  • Like 1

Thanks Nordlys.

There is food yea, but its called stir fry, and Always a surprise to what it does to you..... I guess this ones warms ur heart a bit

• Like 1