Sign in to follow this  
Brocules

Black Pearl on Exodus (s16)

wwlz0m.jpg

Black Pearl on Exodus (s16 ingame map) is looking for new villagers to join.

Black Pearl on Exodus was founded january 2012, just 4 months after the release of Exodus in 2011. From then on it has grown and prospered. More then 50 players have been villager here over the years. Some still play in Black Pearl while others took off to found their own village after learning Wurm in Black Pearl. Black Pearl is part of the South Pearl alliance.

Black Pearl is located in a region called South Exodus (SEX - dont let this scare you). South East of Black Pearl is Mount Sherriff, one of the highest mountains of Exodus, with a spectacular view from the top. North of us lies Skeleton Desert, after the Great Northern Desert the second desert of Exodus. To the west we have Fraser Bay, open water, and Fraser Bay Bridge (a landbridge to the Goblin Peninsula).

What has Black Pearl to offer to you:

Black Pearl is by far the largest village in the deep south of Exodus, both in size as in number of villagers. This means there are mostly other villagers that can help you through the exciting first weeks of your wurming experience, but there is also some safety to protect you from the (abundant) local wildlife. We are gradually expanding.

After you build your house on your own plot, there are many possibilities to continue in Wurm, and we from Black Pearl will try to accomodate this, if it is within our possibilities. You can become hunter, farmer, miner, smitty, carpenter, cook, priest, etc.or all if you have difficulty choosing one of them.....

We are located directly south of Skeleton Desert, a great hunting area for the more skilled hunter. But with the use of guards from the guard towers even new players can assist in the killing of strong crocodiles or hellious scorpions.

Also we have a harbor with access to open water, so why not make a rowing boat and row away, and start fishing....

In the Hall of Black Pearl Castle we have a complete set of village rules for you.

What do we want from you:

We dont expect you to pay a monthly contribution, though donations to village upkeep are welcome all the time. We want you to contribute to the community though, so having a basic understanding of english is advised. Keep your chat channels open, cause we dont do teamspeak or so. Wurm is to the most of us an easy paced game and we like to keep it that way.

Who do you contact:

Mayor is Brocules. Co-Mayor is Beka. Both you can address for further information.

Edited by Brocules
  • Like 2

I do not recommend this village. The alliance has caused problems for people all over the server and the mayor has troubles of his own with the locals. Do not join this village unless you want to be worked to the bone like a slave and then "mysteriously" find out your expensive items have gone missing from your house that only you and the mayor could access. 

I'm new villager of Black Pearl, my characters are one month old and joind Black Pearl once I spawned at starter town at Exodus. I can say since then I had only fun, village is great with lots of options to develop your characters, really in any way you can imagine. I reached some skills up to 40 in one month and can do pretty much anything I wish or what I'm interested in, there still some milestones to reach tho, but that what makes this game interesting to me.

Villagers and alliance are really friendly and helpful, they will keep you at peace and if you need help you just have to ask. Rules are simple and I think pretty standard to most villages.

I realy hope and trust in both wurm community and forum staff that they will recognize false and harmful statements misterinformed (or misterwronginformed) placed in a post above. I also really hope you will find joy in this game as much as I do, mister.

Edited by Alke

Brocules and Beka have been playing on exodus for years with no problems

and now a forum alt wants to come in and try to tarnish their reputation.

Come on, give it up misterdisinformed. they have helped dozens of new people

over the years. why try backstabbing them in the forums when you are

already ruining the desert around his deed. 

• Like 1

For me Wurm means that fellow players are neighbours, not enemies. Alas this holds not true for everyone in this game. Griefers do exist, and we have to cope with them since the rules dont protect us from them. Even griefers are neighbours.

Alke and Griffith, thanks for your support. Misterinformed, with reputation nor history on this forum and apparently created solely for this purpose, you are trolling this forumpost.

2 hours ago, Alke said:

I'm new villager of Black Pearl, my characters are one month old and joind Black Pearl once I spawned at starter town at Exodus. I can say since then I had only fun, village is great with lots of options to develop your characters, really in any way you can imagine. I reached some skills up to 40 in one month and can do pretty much anything I wish or what I'm interested in, there still some milestones to reach tho, but that what makes this game interesting to me.

Villagers and alliance are really friendly and helpful, they will keep you at peace and if you need help you just have to ask. Rules are simple and I think pretty standard to most villages.

I realy hope and trust in both wurm community and forum staff that they will recognize false and harmful statements misterinformed (or misterwronginformed) placed in a post above. I also really hope you will find joy in this game as much as I do, mister.

Just wait a bit, Brocules will start stealing from you too. 

2 hours ago, Griffith said:

Brocules and Beka have been playing on exodus for years with no problems

and now a forum alt wants to come in and try to tarnish their reputation.

Come on, give it up misterdisinformed. they have helped dozens of new people

over the years. why try backstabbing them in the forums when you are

already ruining the desert around his deed. 

I moved to Xanadu long before whatever is happening to Brocules' precious desert started. Brocules stole from me and he and his allies have caused problems for the rest of the server. A few good deeds does not outweigh a lifetime of bad actions. 

2 hours ago, Brocules said:

For me Wurm means that fellow players are neighbours, not enemies. Alas this holds not true for everyone in this game. Griefers do exist, and we have to cope with them since the rules dont protect us from them. Even griefers are neighbours.

Alke and Griffith, thanks for your support. Misterinformed, with reputation nor history on this forum and apparently created solely for this purpose, you are trolling this forumpost.

Yes, I did make a forum account just for this thread. I didn't need one until now. If I save even one player from you enslaving and stealing from them, it will be worth it. 

dude, stop playing the innocent wasnt me puppy eyes. pathetic. everything can be found on the internwebs

http://sheekyforums.com/thread/318762892/video-games/come-join-muh-village-on-exodus-we-turning-a.html

[spoiler]
Methshot
Methshot
come join muh village on Exodus we turning a desert into a steppe just because we can

irc.rizon.net join #HBE
go to qchat.rizon.net and use the interface there if you cannot into IRC otherwise
2 days ago
Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead
to join the village go to www.wurmonline.com, register for a free account, skip the tutorial (or not, it's srs useful info for the game) and spawn on exodus in the freedom cluster.
2 days ago
Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm
we're not turning a desert into a steppe because we can

we're turning a desert into a steppe because we like ruining autist lives
2 days ago
Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom
@Sharpcharm
well that too
2 days ago
Dreamworx
Dreamworx
@Methshot
exodus
not playing WU where its a one time buy with faster skillgain more players and no premium or p2w bullshit that WO has
2 days ago
Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl
hue
2 days ago
Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx
@Dreamworx
but we do play WU, we're just recruiting to WO right now.
2 days ago
LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty
@Dreamworx
more players
2 days ago
haveahappyday
haveahappyday
@Deadlyinx
no you dont you idort
2 days ago
5mileys
5mileys
@Dreamworx
u jelly cuz wu doesn't have big projects designed to ruin autists
2 days ago
Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi
@LuckyDusty
[16:17:43] 22 other players are online. You are on Wyvern pvp (105 totally in Wurm).

Only Xanadu has more players, but then again Xanadu is a laggy buggy mess. Hell, you can combine several servers and still not have what this WU server has.
2 days ago
Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten
@Dreamworx
can't run more than one client at a time
more players
no community
no market
play it for 1 hour and get bored
2 days ago
happy_sad
happy_sad
@Evil_kitten
can't run more than one client at a time
being this misinformed
I don't know, i was running 4-5 WU clients a few days ago. Same account too. 
more players
See@Fried_Sushi
no community
I beg to disagree
no market
Well, i agree with thos
play it for 1 hour and get bored
I think that's WO
2 days ago
Techpill
Techpill
@Fried_Sushi
good one
[11:19:26] 32 other players are online. You are on Exodus (480 totally in Wurm).
34 on chaos
101 on independence
52 on deliverance
29 on pristine
166 on xanadu
but muh WU has more players
2 days ago
TreeEater
TreeEater
Exodus

People still live in that shithole? Give it up, New Brotopia 3 will never happen.
2 days ago
Methshot
Methshot
@TreeEater
that's why it's not named New Brotopia :^)
Also it's not run by those posers from the steam group who don't even play so it's basically guaranteed to not fail.
2 days ago
Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic
@TreeEater
fuck brotopia, we're spread over exo and xan now trolling people, grinding and doing cool shit you will never do in wu
2 days ago
Inmate
Inmate
@Methshot
I'll give you 2 weeks. I bet that jew Mikesandy is behind this anyways.

@Fuzzy_Logic
Already did all those things years ago.
2 days ago
WebTool   
WebTool
@happy_sad
I think that's WO
there's no sense of accomplishment in WU
You have no limits, you can literally set your skills all to 100 and give yourself maxed-out top-tier gear. It's why you get bored in 10 minutes. I would know -- I'm a GM on someone else's server and I did exactly that.

But again, we're not recruiting to WU at the moment -- we're recruiting for our exo village
2 days ago
Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice
@Inmate
2 weeks for what?
we've been here for many months, if not years
2 days ago
Flameblow
Flameblow
@Methshot
What's the name of your village anyways? And who's the mayor?
2 days ago
takes2long
takes2long
@Flameblow
Holy Broman Empire, Mikesandy
2 days ago
Nojokur
Nojokur
Have fun kissing ass to get anywhere and having to do whatever a 300lbs asspie neckbeard tells you to do. You are nothing more than a peon in a city builder to him (unless you kiss ass enough to get on his good side so you can get anywhere)
2 days ago
DeathDog   
DeathDog
@Nojokur
way to kill my interest in playing now, faggot. so i take it wurm is just a bunch of unhelpful douches running around screaming "LOL GOOGLE IT" and complaining when things don't go 100% to their liking? I get that enough on dota 2, so I guess I don't need to pay per month to get that shit now.
2 days ago
LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty
@Dreamworx
hi rolf

@Inmate
I bet that jew Mikesandy is behind this anyways.
ho ho ho
merry christmas

real talk i'm going to blast process the fuck out of this since the OP is bad at making threads

WE'RE PLAYING WURM ONLINE if you want to go play unlimited you're free to do so there's no need to shit on our experience golly jeez

WHY: we're building an island soon. it'll be close to a desert that we're currently turning into steppe. we're doing this to annoy some bozo.

CONTACT: once ingame, open your console (` or ~ key, depending on EU/US keyboard) and type irc. then, type /join #HBE and you'll be with us nerds and can talk to us about dongs. it's useful.

SURVIVAL: don't bother with food if you're a non-premium account. drink water, and you'll live eternally. rolf is bad at coding.
if you see anything that looks big and scary don't fight it because you'll probably be completely fucking annihilated
rip imabear

if you have questions ask in the irc, in this thread, or wiki it (hit H and type the name of something like Wood Plank)
2 days ago
Stupidasole
Stupidasole
i was in the holy broman empire a few weeks ago when it started, and mikesandy and gelecitroen fucking drove the village into the ground. lost both of the boats that i had been farming on both of my accounts to afford because the holy broman empire couldn't stop pissing people off and getting attacked, so even being in npc towns wasn't safe.
2 days ago
cum2soon
cum2soon
@Nojokur
being in the dark so much
2 days ago
SomethingNew
SomethingNew
@Nojokur
every Sheeky Forums settlement since the old days of The Trifecta of Santropez, Doubledigger and some other guy that i forgot the fucking name of rip in piece have all been under Brommunism
if you need something, ask. it'll probably get done. need help? ask. want a bell? ask. very easy to do. do a shia labeouf and JUST

@DeathDog 
it's only that if you're one of those unhelpful douches
2 days ago
TalkBomber   
TalkBomber
@Nojokur
@Stupidasole
You're thinking of the wrong guy.
HBE has been around for almost a year now and gelecitroen has never been associated with it.
2 days ago
Inmate
Inmate
@SomethingNew
Oh man Choco "I'm shaking right now" Bro is still alive.
2 days ago
lostmypassword
lostmypassword
@LuckyDusty
hi chocobro its me broto i miss you
2 days ago
ZeroReborn                   
ZeroReborn
@Stupidasole
a few weeks ago
when it started
you mean almost a year ago, buddy?
gelecitroen
he doesn't play on freedom servers though

@Inmate
i sure am! i've been through some depression and beaten it! time to go back into it with some Sheeky Forums settlements!

@lostmypassword
woah hey dude what's up! how are you, man?
2 days ago
Ignoramus
Ignoramus
this is the current status of the "desert". you can thank mike for that.
[16:43:54] <mikesandy> out of all our projects ever
[16:44:09] <mikesandy> this is my favorite
2 days ago
King_Martha
King_Martha
@Ignoramus
dat glorious old gui
2 days ago
5mileys
5mileys
fun fact: rolf modelled cocks onto avatars of nacho. maybe more!
2 days ago
Bidwell
Bidwell
O H G O L L Y
H

G
O
L
L
Y
2 days ago
SomethingNew
SomethingNew
@Bidwell
wheres reisyn?
2 days ago
Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute
@SomethingNew
last seen 94 days ago RIP in peace
2 days ago
Emberburn
Emberburn
@SomethingNew
i don't remember a reisyn being at any of the settlements i was at, sorry buddy.

i'm cooking up the mayor.
2 days ago
Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic
@Raving_Cute
:(
2 days ago
SomethingNew
SomethingNew
@Fuzzy_Logic
reisyn was actually in our alliance before it became the holy broman empire. IIRC he joined us on freedom because he was taking a break from epic or some shit
2 days ago
SniperWish
SniperWish
now the old tradition was that newbros were only allowed to eat gulasch
it was cheap to make, and made a lot. very useful when there were 30+ people around, all moaning that they needed food. it was a thing that happened.
more recently, the serious players have been eating meals instead. FUCK THAT. 10% nutrition or fucking go home
2 days ago
haveahappyday
haveahappyday
@SomethingNew
he
i used to go on pvp raids just to hear her angelic voice on TS so i could jerk off
2 days ago
Lunatick
Lunatick
@haveahappyday
o I always assumed it was a he even though it was a female avi
2 days ago
TalkBomber   
TalkBomber
@haveahappyday
very perverted

slab city
2 days ago
happy_sad
happy_sad
Founder of West Virginia here. I miss videogames. That's all, have fun.
2 days ago
Methnerd
Methnerd
@happy_sad
oh hey buddy
why don't you join us? c'mon now. i remember west virginia. it was a nightmare to travel to.
2 days ago
takes2long
takes2long
@Methnerd
Yeah but dat mountain view
2 days ago
CouchChiller           
CouchChiller
@takes2long
and the GOLD VEINS
some other nerd deeded over that place when ours went, shit is super taken and super mined now
but we have huger mines on exodus now.
2 days ago
Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead
i'm kill for a bit
mike and some other dudes will be hanging around at the coordinates i mentioned earlier, so if you've been downloading this whole time, they'll take care of you. give you some "trash" aka 60ql armour. you know how we do. have a picture from my work today.
2 days ago
Spazyfool
Spazyfool
bump
2 days ago
TalkBomber   
TalkBomber
Is epic cluster still dead? I used to play there, but then Xanadu was released and everyone went there. I just can't stand freedom isles.
2 days ago
FastChef   
FastChef
@TalkBomber 
epic cluster is dead. It's also trash compared to chaos anyway. Try chaos instead.
2 days ago [/spoiler]

btw i hope this gives GMs enough proof to take action ingame to protect Brocules

and Beka from these griefers.

WHY: we're building an island soon. it'll be close to a desert that we're currently turning into steppe. we're doing this to annoy some bozo.

Griffith, thanks for checking this out, i knew they hate me (and beka), now i know for sure.

Alas, this is awfull offtopic, Black Pearl keeps recruiting anyway.

Edited by Brocules

49 minutes ago, misterinformed said:

Actually the original thread was on 4chan. It should still be archived on the /v/ board.

When theres a confession, theres no need for proof.

So publicly can be said, Brocules and Beka have been cleared of any wrongdoings imputed

on them by this self proclaimed forum troll, and ingame griefer.

this is the kind of "toxic" player that drives more people away from Wurm Online on the

long term, than the few griefers that they recruit to come and ruin the game for others

in freedom pve servers. Like little children bullies they laugh at the damage they do

to others and the game, and they dont stop at griefing ingame, they want to ruin the reputation

of players that have played for years helping the Wurm Online community.

They do it for keks and lels and e-peen, not realizing how moronic, puerile and really

damaging their actions can be to the players they grief, the game (WO) theyre playing

and themselves. But i doubt theyll understand until real life shows up in their face and they

dont have a keyboard and a monitor in front of them as a shield. ( I say this because your psychological

profile is pretty disturbing ). Go get some professional help misterinformed, for your own

good, and the people that surround you.

What confession are you talking about? I am not mikesandy if that's what you're implying... 

Anyway, I hope whoever sees this thread realizes that Brocules is not a trustworthy or helpful person, even to his own villagers. 

You were doing same accussations that day when you started converting desert into steppe, you just didn't think this through and now you got caught. Shame is that you are doing more damage to yourself and your friends then to anyone else and you just can't see that yet and keep pushing.

1 hour ago, misterinformed said:

What confession are you talking about? I am not mikesandy if that's what you're implying... 

i was talking to you in the forum. why did you think my description was beffiting of another player also?

edit: are you impliying hes doing those things too?

Edited by Griffith

HAHAHA i just watched the video and just from watching that video i would NEVER

believe anyone that this town is out to get your stuff. its the most carebearish

video i have seen in my whole life. HAHAHA so if you are looking for a good mayor,

with years of helping people getting started in a pve server, i recommend  Black Pearl.

Disclaimer: when i say carebear i say it in a good way. Im a carebear too,

im just a very paranoid carebear :P

Hey Brocules :)

Nice Video and a awesome deed. Its some months ago as i played WO but you was always a good neighbour, i dont know if my deed is still there lol

Maybe we meet us on my server (ask beka ;) )

happy wurming

Eject

Hey Eject, sorry, your deed has disbanded, and im not going to WU. Skeleton Desert has been destroyed by new neigbours, so i would rather have you back on Exo. You're welcome when you get enough of WU.

Edited by Brocules
  • Like 1

On 4. 12. 2015 at 5:49 PM, misterinformed said:

I do not recommend this village. The alliance has caused problems for people all over the server and the mayor has troubles of his own with the locals. Do not join this village unless you want to be worked to the bone like a slave and then "mysteriously" find out your expensive items have gone missing from your house that only you and the mayor could access. 

sad i didnt see that before....   go cry to somewhere else we know Brocules for way too long time then you :D    great village to join :D

Lots have changed after my departure to Xanadu, keep up good work and make Exo proud. :)

Edited by CainDarren

Bump for a nice bunch of peops and an alliance I have newly joined! 

Unfortunately, some people love to see the world burn (even if it comes to the virtual one) and therefore try to prevent connections to nice players offering support.

Hopefully, I will soon be able to stop by at your place myself but I'd rather get a vessel for that so I do not have to travel for (wurm)-days *g*

See ya online!

Synth

off-topic: apologies for the strange format of this post... did it from my smartphone :blink:

Edited by Syntheka