Sign in to follow this  
Victoria

[Fixed] Destroying fences bug

Hi I have encountered some problems regarding destroying of fences on Deed.... Here is what I found out:

[07:04:21] <Victoriatb> Maul QL 25.04 destroying highrope complete fence QL 13.54 - one single action 0.32 dmg to maul... (all 40 second timer 1.93) not so much problem but 24.89 QL maul destoying incomplete Highrope fence 6.83 dgm single action.. whole 40s timer 76,94 dmg.... heres the problem

Later on I tried maul 17.85 QL on a On Deed Stone fence... here was the (problem) that my maul took NO dmg at all...

Regards

Tino Deleuran (VictoriaTB)

I've tested the above setup and while I do see a damage issue, I wasn't able to reproduce the NO damage on a stone fence.  My maul took very slight .08 damage.  Thanks for the report, I'll log this into issues.

I had this Bug,

QL 20 Large Maul

Low rope fence with only 1 shaft of QL 15 attached

After the 40sec timer the Large Maul was completely destroyed and gone :(

was getting about 8-10 damage per tik

This was on deed

I am the mayor

Was on 2nd story of building

I'd say its pretty broke.

Edited by Lechai

Was bashing unfinished rope fence.

[15:45:51] You see an unfinished low rope fence. Total materials needed 1 shaft and 2 ropes. Current stage needs 1 shaft.

[15:45:51] QL=3.3257017, dam=27.315943

1 destroy action did kill the fence but my tool suffered.

I'm seeing this bug with incomplete woven fences as well.

'Destroy Fence Plan' can be selected with many possible tools active, but does enormous damage to 'traditional' bashing tools:
30QL large maul and huge axe both take ~4.00 damage per bash sound, so ~32.00 damage over the 40s destruction time.

At the moment, it's enormously less damaging to the tool to complete the fence and then destroy it than it is to try and remove the incomplete fence.  Same behavior is seen when using a hammer or a mallet.