Sign in to follow this  
polarbear

New/beginner player looking for deed

Hello, I am a player who originally started playing on Wurm Unlimited. I already have a grasp on how the game works. I'm looking for a freedom deed to be around other players, and learn more about the game. I'm generally a fast learner, and easy to get along with. I am currently a premium member, so my skill gain isn't capped at 20. 

Thanks.

Edited by polarbear

Hey, welcome to join us in Black Pearl (s16) on Exodus (one of the Freedom servers).

If you're interested in a one of the more immersive communities that Wurm has to offer, I suggest you join a kingdom on the Chaos server and participate in their efforts. Most kingdoms will provide you with tons of CoC gear to get your skills up really fast, as everyone wants everyone to succeed in their kingdom.
I'm personally in the kingdom of Black Legion, and on my first day here I came over with very few tools, but within a day I was set and geared to start smithing and doing what I like to do again. 

If you're interested in applying send an app to http://bonealtar.com/wordpress/?page_id=25 and we can send a boat out to come pick you up.
Best of luck, and I hope you enjoy the game!

Yes, and he said he was looking for a freedom deed. Chaos is still freedom, and would arguably provide an enriched experience. What's it hurt to offer?

Edited by Stik

I began as BL on WU so, I applied to Black Legion and am still waiting a reply to my application. Thank You so much to the community to my reply. I am so overwhelmed by the support of WO. Thanks sooo much. :)

• Like 1