Sign in to follow this  
Audrel

How do you use insertwurmplayers.sql to insert template people into a rebuilt database?

There must be a way. I would like template "players" that can found a starter for kingdoms without having to make them every time. 

I just mess around with maps and stuff. I find it funner than actually playing. I have WO for that. :lol:

At the airport at the moment.

there are .bat files that rebuild, export & import in the sql folder...i think if you use the export one, delete all except the wurmplayers then use the import it just adds that sql file.

Oh just remembered, they wont have anything on them as the items db wont have anything in it.

Sorry, I fell asleep and missed the last post here. Yeah, they don't really need any items as they are simply 4 GMs, one for each kingdom, who have just enough skills to make a starter village. The wands will create when they log in. 

I just enjoy making worlds in WU. When I get one done, I zip it up and save it. Some day I might make a page where they can be downloaded or something for others to use. For now, I just have fun making maps. :) Being able to not have to create 4 village chiefs and all the logging in and out and restarting to add skills to them will be quite handy. 

Thanks for your help, BigSteve.

The only question is how WU saves "passwords" as they are tied to your steam ID. This method might not work for a downloadable map.

My pleasure.

I believe its a hashed combination of your steamID and the name of the character.

There is a thread on here explaining how to log into the GM accounts.

Here is some information on how to change the password to accounts in Wurm Unlimited: